News
On Love for Love's Sake • Feb 3, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
I didn’t know I needed Lee Taevin from Penthouse in a BL
4 0
On Lim Ji Sub • May 3, 2023
Person Lim Ji Sub
Is it me or does he kinda look like Lee Do Hyun ?
7 1
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 27, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
One of the best BL I’ve ever seen
6 0
On Love to Hate You • Apr 21, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
Best drama of 2023 so far !! I’m rewatching it
3 1
Replying to moony • Apr 21, 2023
Person Kang Eun Bin
that's what i said 😭
I thought I was the only one who noticed 😭
0 0
Replying to Day • Apr 21, 2023
Title Sh**ting Stars
I haven't watched it yet. How did they portray Africa?
Oops I don’t even know why I wrote « reporter » lol…I hope you understood my comment even if English isn’t my first language 😅
1 1
Replying to Day • Apr 21, 2023
Title Sh**ting Stars
I haven't watched it yet. How did they portray Africa?
Yes you’re right I should give it a try anyway bc I’m bored and I can’t find any good dramas 😭😭
1 1
Replying to Day • Apr 17, 2023
Title Sh**ting Stars Spoiler
I haven't watched it yet. How did they portray Africa?
They say that there is a reporter who went to Africa to do volunteer work (first they say in Africa without specifying the country), then after having said that he went to Africa they film the savannah with the Lion King's music in the background... The worst thing in all this is that they make people believe that Africans don't have water and that the reporter came to dig a well then when the water gushed out of the hole they were digging the Africans were amazed and the reporter was shared by several newspapers as the Korean who brings water to Africans and it pissed me off
10 7
Replying to messypree • Apr 17, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
Same. Needs improvement.
Yes, the skinship feels forced and unnatural unfortunately…
0 0
On Unintentional Love Story • Apr 8, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
I love this serie so muuuch but I have some issues with Gongchan’as acting 😭
6 2
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 6, 2023
Title Sh**ting Stars
The way they portrayed Africa is a big NO for me, I dropped the drama it was so annoying and embarrassing
13 13
On Blueming • Apr 3, 2023
Title Blueming
The rating are so LOW…. This drama is underrated, it’s perfect
11 0
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 3, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
I watched the first 2 episodes twice bc this BL is amazing I think it’s gonna be my favorite Korean BL Drama… ARRRGH I can’t wait to see the other episodes
4 0
On Kang Eun Bin • Mar 21, 2023
Person Kang Eun Bin
He looks like a Korean version of Win Metawin from 2gether 😭
14 3
On Blueming • Mar 21, 2023
Title Blueming
I NEED A SEASON 2
1 1
Replying to Mayoi • Mar 21, 2023
Person Gong Chan
Omg! Im watching the opening credits of the first episode of Unintentional Love story and I immediately had to…
Sameeee !! It’s so confusing, I thought I was the only one who noticed it 😭
1 0
On Gong Chan • Mar 18, 2023
Person Gong Chan
Ok Taecyeon doppelganger
8 4
On Unintentional Love Story • Mar 18, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
Why does Gongchan looks so much like Ok Taecyeon ???? It’s so disturbing
4 1