News
On Fukushi Sota • Apr 15, 2026
Person Fukushi Sota
Wow... This guy is a true, quietly unfolding grower in acting. Looking at his first shows, I thought he was talentless to max. average at acting, but if you look at his newest stuff now... I'm amazed. Such intricate, weighty acting. Dude's been working diligently and secretely assembling all pieces of the profundity on screen he reveals in all its glory nowadays.
1 1
On Yoru ga Aketara, Ichiban ni Kimi ni Ai ni Iku • Aug 25, 2024
Title Yoru ga Aketara, Ichiban ni Kimi ni Ai ni Iku
I can't believe this is Shiroiwa Ruki's very first movie he's starring in...! He acted in his role as Seiji so incredibly natural and believable, it's fantastic! Definitely want to see him acting more, he seems to have an enormous talent! ♡♡♡
6 0
On Shiroiwa Ruki • Dec 28, 2023
Person Shiroiwa Ruki
I love his acting. It's so incredibly natural and authentic.
2 0