Details

  • Last Online: 30 days ago
  • Location: Hell
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to SueJue • Aug 10, 2025
Title Soul Mate
It will be on Netflix Japan and 1st billing is Isomura Hayato ??
of course
1 5
Replying to maryipatysrmc • Aug 10, 2025
Thanks to everyone who replied! I think I let my anxiety get the better of me and thought they wouldn't release…
🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to Ashu • Aug 10, 2025
Oh it's about how her mother is never allowed to speak in the house and how her father always talks over her and…
Oooo yes
1 0
Replying to Kadi • Aug 10, 2025
Title Glass Heart
Wow 👏 I actually really loved this!So now I’m lost, don’t know what to watch. 😭
I Will Be Your Bloom (2022)
3 1
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
This year, the Japanese have released more than one masterpiece. Actually, as always.
Buona visione!
0 1
Replying to realdeal • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2YrF3s6ooITENBLANK 30 years later
LOL yes
0 0
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
This year, the Japanese have released more than one masterpiece. Actually, as always.
0 3
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
This year, the Japanese have released more than one masterpiece. Actually, as always.
I see.
0 0
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
This year, the Japanese have released more than one masterpiece. Actually, as always.
The ones I sent are new. Tell me the genre, I can recommend it. But only Japanese ones. I can't recommend anything new from other countries. Not my area of interest.
0 6
On Glass Heart • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
I love all the characters. But Toya was my favorite ❤️❤️❤️
And OVER CHROME was BEST for me. I like TENBLANK but OVER CHROME love more...

Toya and Mahiro... they're like a real couple. They don't need anyone else. They only need each other.😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️
6 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart Spoiler
I heard In the book the FL and Kazushi end up together so that is probably why the 2 leads romance was lacking…
No. They didn't mess up anything. They will be together because Naoki will die
0 1
Replying to Malek0 • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
YEAH, they really fail in that deparment because like 80% of the people want Akane and kazushi and the 20% want…
lol yes
0 0
Replying to Kokkuri • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
Japan has so many incredible drummers, they probably found another drummer who was a better fit.
Yes.
0 0
Replying to Kokkuri • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
Does Yukino front TENBLANK in Season 2?
No/
0 0
Replying to Vince • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
Japan does like a masterpiece of a serie a year and I guess this takes the crown for 2025.The actors did a fenomal…
This year, the Japanese have released more than one masterpiece. Actually, as always.
0 10
Replying to GyongyosiEva • Aug 9, 2025
Title Glass Heart
Machida Keita – with long hair and an intense look in his eyes – and Shison Jun – the most stunning nerd…
"...bring us the visuals of K-dramas" What?
3 1
Replying to benjaminn • Aug 9, 2025
chat do we think theyre getting a proper kiss scene??
Japanese people either make hardcore stuff with a 20+ rating or cute. Sometimes, of course, it's a mix of both. But this project is cute.
2 0