Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 3, 2026
On Burnout Syndrome • 16 days ago
Title Burnout Syndrome Spoiler
Good story, bad ending. (Not sad, just bad.) I feel like they could have shown us how much Koh tried to earn his forgiveness back instead of a time skip and Jira going back to him on his own. But that’s just my opinion.
1 0
Replying to iiimangel • 17 days ago
hey..my drama site is not workinggg..AND I CANNOT WATCH THE NEW EPISODES...Plz tell me where can I watch
its working now
0 0
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • 29 days ago
Title Wind Up
https://t.kisskh.id/28y1
someone like me? why are you making me sound rude, when i legit asked you nicely. plus its already been 15 days, so the person must've seen it and there's no point in keeping the comment up. i hope you have a better day since you sound mad.
0 1
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • 29 days ago
Title Wind Up
https://t.kisskh.id/28y1
because thats how the sites get taken down
1 3