News
Replying to cowboy carter • Jul 16, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
some of y'all overlooking the fact that youngjoon ghosted myeongkyun, lmaooo i need y'all to be serious. he has…
I disagree. Youngjoon is very direct. He noticed Myeongkyun didn't feel the same way as he did, so it didn't go any further. Myeongkyun drops text here and there but nothing goes beyond that. Some could say he was leading Youngjoon on. So Youngjoon stopped giving him the time of day.
1 2
Replying to cowboy carter • Jul 16, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
some of y'all overlooking the fact that youngjoon ghosted myeongkyun, lmaooo i need y'all to be serious. he has…
I disagree. Youngjoon is very direct. He noticed Myeongkyun didn't feel the same way as he did, so it didn't go any further. Myeongkyun drops text here and there but nothing goes beyond that. Some could say he was leading Youngjoon on. So Youngjoon stopped giving him the time of day.
2 6
On His Man Season 3 • Jul 16, 2024
Title His Man Season 3 Spoiler
Ep 8 I like how Youngjoon is very direct with Myeongkyun. I want Youngjoon to end up somebody who's also assertive, not wishy-washy, not play despicable childish game
4 1
Replying to Expd3 • Jun 29, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
I want Myeongkyun to couple with youngjoon. But Myeongkyun create a lot of misunderstanding by not speaking up.…
I do too
0 0
Replying to Alexandra • Jun 28, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
I think it won't be that short. It is still day 2 only in 4 episodes. At least for 7 days, 14 episode like last…
I hope so. ❤️
0 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Jun 28, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
from what i heard, its 14 ep
I hope so. 😭
0 0
Replying to Melchior • Jun 28, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
Youngjoon clearly acts according to his characteristics. He is a person who needs a certain order and doesn't…
I 100% agree with you. Youngjoon seems very straightforward
1 0
Replying to Lola • Jun 28, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
Seungjin is making me mad with his too many secrets, what was the purpose of the date if he his not going to let…
For some people it’s not easy to open up. I feel he will in time with Jaeseung. I have a feeling Seungjin been hurt so his very guarded.
11 2
Replying to Lifeofseries • Jun 28, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
Are ep 3 and 4 already out?!
Yes
0 0
Replying to ppolka • Jun 28, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
my predictions with couples:youngjoon + hanminjaesung + seongminmyeongkyun + minseondon't couple up: seungjin…
I want Myeongkyun to couple with youngjoon. But Myeongkyun create a lot of misunderstanding by not speaking up. Hanmin on the other hand is more assertive towards youngjoon.
0 2
On His Man Season 3 • Jun 28, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
Is it really only 6 episodes?
0 2
