News
On Family Register • Jul 25, 2026
Title Family Register
Good story and good acting from all female actresses. Still dramatic but controlled story. I will continue watching.
7 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 5, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
This is very good! Love it. Kind of old school.
4 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 29, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Am I misunderstanding? During the last scene at Lishan mountain, Helai Master said something about Aconite... isn't it a hint that Yeli caused the Dowager Empress's sickness?
2 4
On The First Jasmine • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I love this drama. Very good writing and acting. I want to wait a few days to watch Ye Li's return to Lishan and MXY going after her. Express would be Wednesday or Thursday I think. Hopefully!
14 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Apr 11, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
Iβm absolutely loving this drama!! For me, itβs easily the best one airing right now. Iβm actually enjoying…
Absolutely agree with you! I love this drama.
1 0
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • Apr 11, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
When is express going to be released? I can't watch 2 episodes per day.
0 3
On You Are My Fateful Love • Apr 11, 2026
Title You Are My Fateful Love Spoiler
I had a hard time with the flow of the drama. The relationship did not flow for me. In parts, it was slow and in other parts too quick. Instead of the filler episodes, I would have loved a more fleshed out development of their feelings for each other's as adults with their real personalities. I also had a hard time with FL emotional acting (I think bubbly characters suit her more. The emotions of someone stalked and insulted online, whose father was taken hostage were not well shown in her acting). Miles Wei did better in the few moments where he had to show emotions especially during his scenes with the younger actress playing his baby sister when their family was insulted and shunned because his father was a defence lawyer. He is the more experienced actor but I really hope that he branches out of these roles and takes on more fleshed out characters. Overall an ok drama for me. Could have been better. 7/10.
3 0
Replying to darkstar • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth Spoiler
Not just Zhao Li Ying. Lin Geng Xin also, and this boy the production put to play his character is a joke compared…
Very true. One thing I never forgot is the chemistry between the 2 main leads. Also the raw acting of zhao liying.
3 0
Replying to crayrules • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
I loved the FL in Perfect Match but in this drama, she doesn't seem to fill the role. She's so tiny and drowning…
Agree about the miscast.
2 0
On Rebirth • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth Spoiler
I had a hard time watching one episode πͺ. Disappointed in the acting and production. But I will give the story a chance. I loved the first season. Zhao Liying left big shoes to fill.
10 3
On Summit of Our Youth • Jan 10, 2026
Title Summit of Our Youth Spoiler
I just re-read the novel. It was so good. The drama is just using the names at this point. The story is really not there. The thing is all these changes were unnecessary π, the novel has a good story where the rebirth part can be totally ignored. Yi Tianyu was also so twisted when in the novel he is their son's godfather. The story was very sweet and inspiring. The drama..... π’π₯
3 0
Replying to Luv Peony • Aug 21, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
for cheng lei's fans...watch him in: a familiar stranger.this was the first drama i watch for cheng lei (a newbie…
I watched it again this week. The romance details would have been great in this drama!
1 0
Replying to Luv Peony • Aug 21, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
i love the novel's epilogue of their life after the war was over
Exactly!! π
1 0
Replying to Luv Peony • Aug 21, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
i love the novel's epilogue of their life after the war was over
Me too! That's too bad. They could have added 5 or 10 minutes about that.
2 2
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 21, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
No extra clips of their lives after marriage? It would have made the fans happier. π₯²
7 4
Replying to Cruheart • Aug 20, 2025
Title Summit of Our Youth
Yeah, It is almost a completely different story than the novel!
I lost interest in the story unfortunately. I will speed through the episodes once they are completed but I don't expect to enjoy the story. I will watch it for the leads. What is this tendency to produce dramas based on novels and completely butchering them? π₯²
1 5
On Summit of Our Youth • Aug 20, 2025
Title Summit of Our Youth
Totally different from the novel. I like the chemistry between the two leads but not the story. π
7 7
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • Aug 19, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Even though it's not shown but only tell
Ok that makes sense then
0 0
Replying to iconmb • Aug 19, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Yes. He already knew that in previous episode.
I have to watch again then. π I did not notice.
0 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 19, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General Spoiler
Does Xiao Jue know that HY is the blind girl that he saved in ep 1? I am a bit confused by what he said in ep 29 about her being the first girl that he gave candy to. Did I miss something? π
π
3 9
1