News
Replying to Kloudz • Sep 2, 2024
Game What is the best kdrama of 2024?
https://mydramalist.com/games/55Nzi7/result/1830640735989272576Marry my husband is probably my favorite dramas…
Wow! It was my second favorite drama of the year, in first place is Lovely Runner. But I'm also in love with Marry my Husband, before watching it, I thought I wouldn't like it, but it entered the ranking
0 1
Replying to Aya Sishou • Aug 12, 2024
Game Which one do I watch?
Please watch Goblin first
Friend, I watched it. I never thought a drama could get me so much, I cried so much in the last episodes. The OSTs are extremely perfect and match the plot super well. Thank you for making me watch it, although I watched Alquimia das Almas first because of the influence of a drama-loving friend. I've never been surprised like this by a drama. Have good days, may God bless you!!💖
0 1
Replying to Aya Sishou • Jul 3, 2024
Game Which one do I watch?
Please watch Goblin first
I'll watch
0 0
FairyEllen • Jun 27, 2024
Game Which one do I watch?
Help me!!
0 0