Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 19, 2023
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 28, 2026
Guys I don't think this drama is dropping today 😭😭😭
These rumours are so vivid, let's hope it drops sometime the remaining of this month or the next, or at least this year 😔
1 0
Replying to Shadownet • Jul 26, 2026
I guess drama is coming out soon since i just looked on mangotv it already got its english name the empire as…
Mango TV had me watching a drama and wondering who da heck Monkey Go in the sub was and why the heck he was caught digging a hole in the night soil.
If I didn't understand basic Mandarin, I would have dropped that drama for real 😂😂
4 1
Replying to MayinFall • Jul 19, 2026
Person Jin Zi
Do we know when it will air
Nope, still filming
0 0
On The East Palace • Jul 17, 2026
Looks like the landlord will have to owe two month of rent cause Overdo is also out on SUNDAY.
Rent cannot be guaranteed this and next month 🥳🥳🥳🥳
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 16, 2026
wait for the 28 th ep👀..the duo bathtub scene
Ooohhhhkay 👀
0 0
Replying to reliana • Jul 14, 2026
honestly , watching todays episode ,,,,,, I WOULD HAVE REACTED THE SAME AS CHENG YE bcz what is his fault they…
Growing up is like this, emotions everywhere, ditching the hothead is called becoming an adult 😁
2 1