News
Replying to Maymaybaby • Mar 19, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
ITS SOOO GOOD!
Thank you!! I'll give it a go!!
1 0
Replying to Jess • Mar 19, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
I think it's great
thank you ! I'll give it a go :DD
0 0
Replying to Psycho Sunbaenim • Mar 19, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
I don't normally like body swapping stories, but I'm REALLY enjoying this!
thanks a lot! I'll give it a go!!
0 0
On Cupid's Last Wish • Mar 19, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
hmm T_T I'm not really sure if I like this, someone please tell me if they think its good or not T_T
0 9
Replying to onna_sannomiya • Mar 15, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
So I see folks have very mixed reactions about this show. For the people who liked it: what would you say is the…
I'm glad to see semantic error has become the number one of many AHHAHAHAHA it's also my number one right now
3 0
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Mar 15, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
I have a very low standard a lot of the times when it comes to series, so I'll be honest, I'm enjoying it so far. However, I did find some of the beginning embarrassing, and at first I did not like the casting. Though after watching til episode three, I think I started seeing a very big semblance between the characters from the original manhwa and this live action, I wish they would dye Teas-sung's hair though to match the series, but otherwise I started to see it after a while. I still gave it a high rating because again being honest I am enjoying it. Although I am only 3 episodes in by the time im typing this so my view can definitely change. I hope it becomes as good as Semantic Error [my number one at the moment] and I hope that it will not be too fast paced and try to rush to the romance.
1 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 8, 2022
Title Semantic Error
man this series is so sweet T_T only 6 episodes so far but it's already addictive T_T it's so sad there's only 8 episodes all in all I feel like I'm already craving a season 2 and season 1 isn't even complete yet T_T
5 0
On Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou • Jan 20, 2022
Title Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou
I thought ep 2 would release today for my timezone but nah T_T aaaaaaa i wish i waited for more episodes before watching ep 1, cause now I can't wait T_T
10 1
On Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou • Jan 17, 2022
Title Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou
HALFWAY THROUGH EP 1 MY GOR ITSSO GOOD
2 0

