Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2018
Replying to Leon • Oct 5, 2021
Hyunjun should work on projects he's passionate about. it's sad news but if he had to work on a project he wasn't…
Yes. I really hope they hire a great new actor.
1 0
Replying to Frogurt • Oct 5, 2021
Title Color Rush
How does season 2 work without Hyunjun...?
I suppose they will recast for his character.
0 1
Replying to FlambeTooth8998 • Oct 4, 2021
Same here. I have been praying for a season 2 with the same actors the moment season 1 ended. I think I can watch…
:'( I am just praying that the actors of To My Star remain same because I don't think I'll be able to take it if they are changed too.
7 1
Replying to FlambeTooth8998 • Oct 4, 2021
Same here. I have been praying for a season 2 with the same actors the moment season 1 ended. I think I can watch…
Yes, but I really hope they recast a new actor instead of completely abandoning the romance storyline.
1 0
Replying to FlambeTooth8998 • Oct 4, 2021
Same here. I have been praying for a season 2 with the same actors the moment season 1 ended. I think I can watch…
Trust me. I am equally disappointed. I wish the actors had been confirmed before season 2 was announced. It wouldn't have hurt this much then.
0 3
Replying to felicismoon • Oct 4, 2021
I heard that apparently Hur Hyun Jun isn’t going to be in this season? But how would that work? Would they recast…
Same here. I have been praying for a season 2 with the same actors the moment season 1 ended.
I think I can watch it if they recast the actor but it all comes down to the new actor then. I mean, its possible he might be an even better fit.

Still, the former actor did not sound certain so its possible he might still reconsider.
11 7
Replying to Moo • Oct 4, 2021
Omg! Who said that Hyunjun ( YooHan) or Yoojun (Yeonwoo)m
Hyunjun Hur
0 0
On Color Rush Season 2 • Oct 4, 2021
Looks like the cast may be changing since one of the lead actors announced in his live that he probably won't be joining season 2.
7 2
Replying to baekguuu • Sep 30, 2021
Title To My Star
SEASON TWO CONFIRMED!!! I can't believe it!! Filming next month already... 😭Article below says both S1 leads…
OMG! Please I pray they both accept the role!! It kinda beats the purpose if they don't since their chemistry as a couple was what I loved about this drama.
4 0
On Star Struck • Sep 28, 2021
Title Star Struck
Really hope this is a longer series. I love shows with unrequited romance.
0 0
On My Sweet Dear • Sep 24, 2021
Only 8 episodes! Why?! :'(Really hope each episode is atleast 30 mins long.) Also, already hoping for a season 2. LOL.
9 0
On Imitation • May 16, 2021
Title Imitation
Am I the only one liking this drama without any complaints (except for having only 12 episodes and airing only one every week)? I even find Ma-ha's hairstyle attractive for some reason. LOL.
7 6
Replying to Elv • May 8, 2021
Title Imitation
I actually think this is pretty good, not what I really expected! Curious why everyone's so hung up on the acting,…
Exactly! Also the chemistry between the two leads is really good too!
4 1
On Imitation • May 2, 2021
Title Imitation
How come this drama is only going to air once a week?
1 1
Replying to Choi Rin • Apr 20, 2021
Title Color Rush
Is it really happening? Like is it legit?
Yes, the movie is simply the compilation of the episodes of the first season.
1 3