News
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Jun 5, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories Spoiler
Oh, I am so glad. I was afraid that the separation would continue until the middle of the season. Thank you so much for sharing. @Nauriya Unfortunately, I can't yet watch in my area.
1 0
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Jun 5, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Wait, so he disappears in the first episode? Please give me spoilers.
0 1
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • May 30, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Well, I am going to cry anyways. Don't want this to be the last time I see my boys together. Want them in another BL as a couple again. ;_;
8 2
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • May 27, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I hope they start off the first episode with them reuniting after separation.
3 0
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • May 22, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Watch them waste 11 eps of trying to solve the mystery of whoever of them disappeared and then use the last ep…
Oh God. Please no. If this is happening there better be a season 3......in fact I think they should go ahead with the season 3 anyways : -P
1 0
Replying to jaymie • May 18, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
sorry but what is this synopsis wtf do you mean one of them goes missing.. oh hell no..... ಠ_ಠ
Exactly. Like what even?
1 0
Replying to caramia • Jan 22, 2022
Title Color Rush Season 2
I guess I am a rare one. Because I actually liked it, not the production but the story and cast.
Nah, I liked it too. It's a pity it was so short though. I am definitely looking forward to a season 3 if there is one, although, at this point, I would rather have Yoojun star in another BL series altogether. I would really like to see him in a series on the same level as WYEL, TMS OR LOM.
0 0
Replying to Yoo Kihyun • Jan 16, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
do u know how many ep?
Hopefully, they have a longer duration this time.
2 0
Replying to raf • Jan 8, 2022
Title Tinted with You
Actualy Light On Me was the last "great" Korean BL series. There were many good ones before it, but now they're…
Ikr. Apart from To My Star, Where Your Eyes Linger, Colour Rush and Light On Me, no Korean BL has left any kind of impact on me. They are just getting worse now.
1 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 5, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
I am really shipping Kim Ji Woong and Jung Chae Ran even though he does not have any romantic feelings for her, but I still kinda hope they end up together somehow.
6 0
On Snowdrop • Dec 18, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Really loved the first episode. The cinematography is mostly good except there are moments when the camera takes close-up shots when there is really no need to do so. Maybe it was just weird for me. Aside from that, the acting is good and I am digging the dormitory scenes. So far, the chemistry between the leads is so-so. I much more interested in Lee Kang Moo and Jang Han Na's characters. Looking forward to the next episodes.
5 1
Replying to Vera • Nov 20, 2021
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
https://www.reddit.com/r/boyslove/comments/qy1imu/to_my_star_season_2_finally_confirmed_its_actors/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmfWonderful…
YES! I am really hoping they give us a longer series this time and don't add any unnecessary plotlines that are so common with season 2 of BLs.
1 0
Replying to cinto • Nov 19, 2021
Title My Sweet Dear
this show felt like the creators watched a lot of bls and knows the cliches scenes they're meant to put in it…
Exactly. The actors chemistry behind the scenes was better than in the drama itself.
1 0
On My Sweet Dear • Nov 12, 2021
Title My Sweet Dear
What a disappointment. I was so looking forward to this. The cast was great and the chemistry was there. Unfortunately, due to the poor plot I could not appreciate it as much as I wanted to. I would love to see the same actors in another, better, BL but don't think that's going to happen. :'(
6 0
Replying to Vera • Oct 31, 2021
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Wonder when it gets confirmed if the two main actors will be in s2 or not 🤔🤔
Well, it has been confirmed that they both received the script. But the official announcement of the casting hasn't been made yet. :'(
7 0
Replying to James • Oct 29, 2021
Title Color Rush Season 2
Would this still be a BL? Without hyunjuns character?
I think they might still be looking for an actor to be casted as Yoohan. Really hope that's the case. I still want it to be a BL.
12 1
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Oct 28, 2021
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
UGHHHH! Someone just officially confirm the cast already! I am so tired of waiting. I don't even care about the release date as long as I know the cast is the same.
6 0
Replying to Pincolino • Oct 19, 2021
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Great! I also need a s2 for "Where your eyes linger". Those two series are the best Korean BL out there. Good…
I don't think we will get a season 2 of Where Your Eyes Linger. Not without a recast atleast. I just hope the actors remain same for this series.
7 0
Replying to Sizzlemaster • Oct 9, 2021
Title Color Rush
I can't wait for a season 2, but people are saying that Hyunjun won't be in it. Does anybody know why?
He didn't mention any reason; only announced it on his live.
4 0
On My Sweet Dear • Oct 9, 2021
Title My Sweet Dear
Why 15 mins??? Really hope they at least give us a season 2. (With the same cast!).
1 0

