News
Replying to Urmom • Feb 17, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
"I came second even when we fainted" 🤣🤣🤣
So wild lol
1 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 6, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
why is this ML so handsome 🙃
4 1
Replying to Jenny • Feb 4, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Definitely the master mind behind it all but has never shown up until nowEdit: nevermind, read the comments below
Alright thanks
0 1
On Doctor Slump • Feb 4, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
who was the guy in the last scene
0 15
On Doctor Slump • Jan 28, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
love love love this show so far!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 0
Replying to Flashtone • Jan 27, 2024
Title My Demon
as a black person I could not tell at all that he HS something in his eyes lol I thought that’s just his normal…
I love Bollywood so much
0 1
On Doctor Slump • Jan 27, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
obsessed with the first episode it was so amazing!!!!😻
6 1
On Love Endures • Jan 20, 2024
Title Love Endures
Damon it looks so low budget, like why was it shot this way!! no no
1 0
Replying to ponnu • Dec 10, 2023
Title My Demon
That red liners on song kang's eyes are bad. It makes him look sick. I wish they got rid of it after he lost his…
as a black person I could not tell at all that he HS something in his eyes lol I thought that’s just his normal look 😂
3 3
Replying to Vi Champagne • Dec 10, 2023
Title My Demon
Episode 6th POP the Question was the hardest choice we had to make lol. Should we go safe or risky, stranger or…
lol true
3 0
On My Journey to You • Oct 15, 2023
Title My Journey to You
I’m glad there is not S2 that way I don’t have to endure the SML and SFL for another second 😎
12 1
Replying to choimujin • Oct 11, 2023
Title Destined with You
This drama is not only boring but also so damn old fashion it gives me the ick
it’s so damn boring 😂
3 0
Replying to Defense attorney • Oct 5, 2023
Title Destined with You
Who's we? watch something ordinary nd your cup of tea instead
My myself and I, I will not be told by you what to do! I will watch what I like when I like, if I don’t like it that’s on me the world is not only about what you like get used to it!
0 0
On My Journey to You • Oct 4, 2023
Title My Journey to You
love the ML here, he redeemed the FL he fought for her! his love for her made the FL feel warm and swayed her heart! he is what a good man should be a man that is able to change a cold heart that has suffered a lot of pain! to a warm heart to the point she was willing to die for him! I love the main couple so much!!!!!the second main couple are cold as hell lol!! no redemption for them in my opinion! they deserve each other
14 0
On Destined with You • Oct 2, 2023
Title Destined with You
We deserved so much better than this drama 😭
10 2
On Let's Begin Again • Sep 8, 2023
Title Let's Begin Again
Where can I watch this?
2 0
On My Journey to You • Sep 6, 2023
Title My Journey to You
is this drama doing well in china! please tell me it’s doing well I really hope so!
1 1
On My Journey to You • Sep 6, 2023
Title My Journey to You
Why is everyone so good looking in this drama? 😂I don’t know who to focus on
10 1
On My Journey to You • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Journey to You
people dying left right and centre 😭ep3
0 1
On My Journey to You • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Journey to You
is this a film or a drama excellent quality
3 0
