News
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 5, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side
guys how is this drama doing in China? does anyone here know? I hope it’s doing well
0 42
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 4, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side
I love this FL! she is so mellow! and cool, this drama is great
11 0
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 2, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side
xiao zhan is what I wish yang yang would be A NATURAL LOOKING ACTOR! I’m a huge fan of both, but xiao zhans acting is so natural and not as stiff looking when acting*sigh* and he can sing really well talk about a force
9 2
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 2, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side
for some reason I like the FL here even if she is older, she is so genuine in her approach towards him! I like them together a lot! their chemistry it top tier for older female younger guy trope🥰
10 0
Replying to JulesL • Aug 31, 2023
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
This is a fun drama but not very original lol...from The Starry Love, to Who Rules the World and now The Long…
this is a remake from 2001 it’s on utube, the other dramas copied this one 😂
0 1
Replying to Apsara • Aug 31, 2023
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
First impression: So far, I've watched 3 episodes. Drama seems okay, not promising. I can see the favoritism in…
it gets so much better just keep watching
3 1
On Wrong Carriage, Right Groom • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
Is this drama doing well in China?
0 1
On Wrong Carriage, Right Groom • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
The generals confession was so sublime! I’m obsessed! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
2 0
Replying to Joy • Aug 28, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Min hyuns acting isn't the best. But it really fits his character here . I love it!
Yeah a bit mediocre for sure
1 0
Replying to Joy • Aug 28, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Min hyuns acting isn't the best. But it really fits his character here . I love it!
Yeah a bit mediocre for sure
1 0
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 24, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
The SML is so handsome, I like his mannerisms
13 0
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 19, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I cannot believe the ML went from alchemy of souls to this rubbish! But I will finish it because I have been skipping scenes to make it bearable! I watched this drama for the ML😭what did he choose this script 😭
7 11
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 14, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I like her and the ex together 😂
4 2
Replying to choimujin • Aug 9, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
am i the only one that is getting confused with the truth/lie sounds? why are they so similar 😭
I’m also so confused right now
3 0
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 9, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Does the bell ring when someone is lying or when someone is telling the truth it’s confusing me sometimes?
6 4
Replying to moonchild • Aug 9, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
8,6 is too much...
I agree maybe 7.0 but I will watch till the end
2 0
Replying to MLL2Day • Aug 8, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
She is going to kill herself in the sea because seeing doha with solhee.
What really? I thought that was a memory from the past?
1 2
Replying to anneshirley • Aug 8, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
So the boyfriend of the client at the restaurant wasn't really cheating on her right? He was just planning the…
Exactly great point
6 0
Replying to Tom • Aug 8, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I think most of us have done far more embarrassing things while drunk. 😁
True lol 😂 I forgot she was drunk
2 0
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 7, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
That jump was painful to watch, who writes these things 😭
16 3

