News
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 3, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Let’s get this to 10 000 comments! Comment as much as possible everyone! Fighting!!!!
0 0
Replying to chips ahoy • Oct 3, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Yeah the FL in ep6 became annoying for me. The ML also but the writer hinted at some baggage so I can let it slide.…
Bye
14 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 3, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
That clip of her dancing out of the office was iconic
5 0
Replying to Akaishi • Oct 3, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
You need to stop with the "high school classmate crush 2nd lead" thats really boring and pointless zzzzzzzz (eventhough…
It’s actually college classmate! Bye
0 1
Replying to Nauriya • Oct 3, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
you are everywhere, where did you come from. I am glad you are enjoying. BTW I am fan of Ashwariya.
If you see me everywhere that means you are also everywhere lol glad to see you too, I love her too but sad that she has not made a huge blockbuster in years 😩
0 1
On Once We Get Married • Oct 2, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
If these damn Chinese directors and producers think I’m going to watch another drama about a contract marriage in 2021 they are completely and utterly right lol 😂😂😂😂can’t wait
21 3
Replying to Okawaii • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Im feeling an ep 13-14 breakup episode vibes
Don’t say that please
0 0
Replying to 8342945 • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I know it was for fun but so many beating scenes were not necessary here.
Extremely uncomfortable
2 0
Replying to ethyria • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
All the Gongjin folks aww-ing over our sweet couple is me throughout the episode xD
They are our representatives!! We are them they are us
2 0
Replying to Nauriya • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Hats off to WB. I don't think I would ever allow my partner to kiss someone even if it is for acting. I just can't…
There are literally 50 people around you during these kiss scenes and they literally tell you how to move act and kiss, what positions it should be in etc it’s so clinical!! If actors cheat it’s because of what happens after they finish the jobs whatever happens after hours! When you look at Chinese drama BT’s it’s even worse! The bed scenes are so awkward there is literally so many people watching and staring!! I wouldn’t feel a damn romantic thing it’s so fake
7 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
How can a episode without a single new kiss scene be this sweet I mean wow!!!!! Thats the thing about love no matter how many kdramas we watch with the very similar story lines we can’t get enough love always excites us it always feels new and fresh!!
21 0
Replying to amolm • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
https://t.me/hometown_chachacha
Thank you 😊
0 0
Replying to ZeeWoods • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Okay, I'm just putting this out there. I love the series. Its going great. I was wished there wasn't all this…
Me too I won’t lie it’s ridiculous
1 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Does anyone have the telegram link for downloading this show 😊
0 2
Replying to ponnu • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
i think i will have diabetics after all this sweetness...
I am already fully deceased!
2 3
Replying to ponnu • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Those two just cannot get enough of each other the same way we cannot get enough of the drama...They waited for…
Lol very true
0 0
Replying to Laura5310 • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Gosh I do find Shin Min Ah so beautiful!
A complete stunner
1 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Today's summaryBoth confess; HJ asks for a day to sort out Ji-PD's arc - short time.. sweetly wrapped.. HJ tells…
Thanks for the summary
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
My cheeks hurts from all the smiling from this episode!! I so cant I am fully dead from happiness!
4 1
Replying to Sorbang • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Why is no one putting spoilers ?!
Here https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhxbAtL7P0/ view all the spoilers on this page
0 1

