News
Replying to Itoldsunsetaboutmystar • Sep 24, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
This drama is soo badddAt making me not laugh and cry. Seriously I would be laughing one minute then crying the…
I was like really
0 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Sep 24, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
God bless who ever thought of that shower scene! ππ
12 0
Replying to PandaLeaf • Sep 24, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Today I discovered my own country (The Netherlands) has mountains. XD (Of course I know it was all filmed in SK…
It doesnβt have mountains?? Really I canβt imagine!!??
0 1
Replying to Jetesh • Sep 24, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Most discussed and Lovable drama(s) :1. Hometown ChaChaCHa2. Dali and the Cocky Prince3. Yumi's CellsPS : you…
Perfect sequence
0 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Sep 24, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
The ML in that red suit! Wow! So handsome! The clothes in this show are beyond stunning!
6 0
Replying to Saarthak • Sep 24, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
π€π€
Ruing for months lol wow okay
0 0
Replying to kdram123 • Sep 23, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
One more weekday to go! Gosh, I've never struggled so much waiting for a drama series. Can Swoon release some…
Swoon owes us!
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 23, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Guys this FL is so beautiful! Her smiles and dimples! Wow! The ML is so handsome too! The acting is just great!!! Love it
14 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • Sep 23, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
01 days 19 hours 36 mins 18 secs left, we're almost there chingus β³ππ½ββοΈππ½ββοΈππ½ββοΈππ½ββοΈ
Waiting with you
1 0
Replying to Sassy_me • Sep 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
*This is an art, Art is around us* haha that asian painting on his living room wall π€£
Money!!!πππ
5 0
Replying to starlie • Sep 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
The fashion in this is really incredible. The costume designer did an amazing job. Props to them. And the main…
I want the purple dress so bad itβs stunning!!
4 1
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
People are aloud express their opinion it's like your trying to force them to only think your way
No I am not, I can say bye to those comments I am allowed to voice my opinion too, just like them! Whatβs the problem?
2 1
Replying to ethyria • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
love triangles can be good when done right which this show is obviously doing
I feel the same too
0 0
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
So I was reluctant to watch this episode obviously because of the love triangle but actually this was a good episode…
There is no love triangle, the producers of the show said there will be no love triangle in this drama, itβs just a healing drama where the characters will help each other
3 1
Replying to Stella • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
How does every new episode get better than the last?
It literally gets better and better I have no idea how they are doing this
7 0
Replying to SandyOhSandy • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Stop with the love triangle crap, there will NOT be a love triangle as weβve been accustomed to in other dramas,…
Exactly!!! Thanks for clearing this up!! This is a healing drama thanks bye to all the love triangle comments!!
2 0
Replying to ponnu • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
when these two kiss again i want a full-fledged kissing scene... after Mr,queen I wont take anything less...
They are so amazing together
2 1
Replying to ponnu • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
dushik didnt know what to do after the one-sided near kiss... lmao...
Totally froze π
2 1
Replying to Lee jong suk fan • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I mean top 5
Wow!! Fighting!!
1 0
Replying to 9418643 • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
what's with the "I'm going to drop this drama because there's a love triangle"? Bruh You knew that there will…
I could care less about about love triangles! It actually excites me ππ
1 1

