News
Replying to DoesItNeedSaying • Mar 27, 2021
Article KBS decides to re-shoot the first 6 episodes of "River Where The Moon Rises" with Na In Woo
knetz have moved on and are supporting the drama. nobody wants to support awful human being, yes, ji soo
I forget that you're the righteous person on the whole planet! But you know what? People like are the worst bullies, you hurt people with your words while acting so might. Go ahead and judge him but remember to be perfect your whole life.
1 0
Replying to Thegreatskis • Mar 27, 2021
Article KBS decides to re-shoot the first 6 episodes of "River Where The Moon Rises" with Na In Woo
I'm pretty disgusted with cancel culture. Ji Soo is a great actor and has been acting for many years, and suddenly…
Yeah, that's what I thought too. Those who complained are suspicious.
3 1
Replying to DoesItNeedSaying • Mar 27, 2021
Article KBS decides to re-shoot the first 6 episodes of "River Where The Moon Rises" with Na In Woo
knetz have moved on and are supporting the drama. nobody wants to support awful human being, yes, ji soo
It's like you were waiting for him to fall so stop being pretentious. We both know you don't care if rumors are true or not. As for me I believe actors should be judged by their acting not some 2006 rumors. The fact that he's a good actor will never change forever.
2 2
Replying to DoesItNeedSaying • Mar 27, 2021
Article KBS decides to re-shoot the first 6 episodes of "River Where The Moon Rises" with Na In Woo
knetz have moved on and are supporting the drama. nobody wants to support awful human being, yes, ji soo
Right! I forget, you were there when he did all those!
0 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Mar 27, 2021
Article SBS drama "Joseon Exorcist" has been cancelled due to controversy!
If the Chinese throws things and boycott western movies/drama for wrongly portrayed their historical figures,…
Right! chinese too doesn't understand what's fiction!
0 0
lo_ve • Mar 26, 2021
Article KBS decides to re-shoot the first 6 episodes of "River Where The Moon Rises" with Na In Woo Spoiler
I like ji soo because he's good actor not because he's nice. I hope this is not the last time I will see him on the screen.?
4 1
Replying to DoesItNeedSaying • Mar 26, 2021
Article KBS decides to re-shoot the first 6 episodes of "River Where The Moon Rises" with Na In Woo
knetz have moved on and are supporting the drama. nobody wants to support awful human being, yes, ji soo
I guess you're awful too.
0 6
Dojemi10 • Mar 26, 2021
Article SBS drama "Joseon Exorcist" has been cancelled due to controversy!
There goes another wasted good drama just because some people feel the needs to be so dramatically.?
6 10