Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 14, 2021
sunsky • Jan 20, 2023
Good review. When does this great romance start? What about love triangles?
1 1
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Jan 20, 2023
It is not romance drama. You can skip entire thing if you prefer romance.
No romance, ok I'll skip this one.
0 1
Replying to Suzie Queue • Jan 20, 2023
That's what I came to find out... πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Oh, you're already halfway. Are they a couple yet?
0 7
Replying to take-to-the-sky • Jan 20, 2023
do you perhaps have a source? πŸ‘€ just curious
All those dramas look good. We're in for a treat.
3 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Jan 20, 2023
How long will you have to wait if you don't pay?
One more week, that's fine not too long. In the meantime catch up on other dramas.
1 3
Replying to Suzie Queue • Jan 20, 2023
That's what I came to find out... πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Now we wait for a response.
0 9
Replying to take-to-the-sky • Jan 20, 2023
do you perhaps have a source? πŸ‘€ just curious
Looks good, i hope it's on Viki. Does that mean we have to wait for this to finish airing before Back From The Brink begins?
0 2
Replying to take-to-the-sky • Jan 20, 2023
do you perhaps have a source? πŸ‘€ just curious
There is no drama called Wulin Heroes, at least not on MDL.
0 4
Replying to chrish • Jan 20, 2023
It sucks that I need to pay again for another subscription to unlock Episode 36-40 early ohmyyy 😩😩😩
How long will you have to wait if you don't pay?
0 6
Replying to Soju • Jan 20, 2023
If you don't like Red Flag Romance :1. My Lovely Bodyguard (playful pure romance)2. The Curse of Saree (mature…
Interesting, i think I'll add them all to my list. Do they all have happy endings?
1 1
Replying to didichan • Jan 20, 2023
Fantastic acting by the lead but very repetitious
Repetitious in what way? Do you know the answers to my original questions?
0 1
Replying to dooh • Jan 20, 2023
cute and fluffy, i did enjoy it πŸ’–special eps are even better, pregnant FL and baby.. so cute πŸ’–
I just started this. If you enjoyed it, I would too.
1 0