News
On Our Story The Series • Dec 10, 2023
Title Our Story The Series
I will write a review of this, but I just finished it and I am so frustrated to write a review. I will need to wait until I am calmer. The producers absolutely destroyed Zeke and Fifth. This series should have been called "Bad Day", or "Hate Story" because it was absolutely miserable for 90% of it. Maybe the two actors want to give up the BL genre? If so, then this makes sense...otherwise it was a depressing mess.
4 0
On Ploy Ploypailin Limpanavatayanon • Jul 29, 2022
Person Ploy Ploypailin Limpanavatayanon
This actress also played "Toon" in the sitcom Rak Diao. She was amazing and very funny!
0 0
Replying to MC1966 • Jun 30, 2022
Review Rak Diao
I am enjoying the series. Thanks to your review I was warned by the canned laughter and the form of comedy the…
Glad you like it! It's really a funny series. Diao and Rak are like Tom and Jerry! Enjoy!
0 1

