Editorials
Replying to A Salted Fish • 7 days ago
Person Zhang Chi
第七日蝉鸣 seventh day singing cicada is one of my fav. a beautiful story about grieving and healing
Yeah I just finished watching it and I loved it so much!!! Too bad that there isn't on MyDramaList 🥲
0 0
Replying to Azet • Jul 29, 2025
Review Dark Light
I watched it with subs on Bilibili
ok thank you so much ☺️❤️
0 0
Azet • Jul 29, 2025
Review Dark Light
Hi, I want to watch this drama, where did you find it??
0 2
Replying to tintin92 • Apr 17, 2025
Review I Wanna Punch That Scumbag!
yes i did! you can find them on Dramaotaku
ok thank youuu
0 1
Replying to tintin92 • Apr 13, 2025
Review I Wanna Punch That Scumbag!
yes i did! you can find them on Dramaotaku
Is Dramaotaku only a site??
0 3
Replying to tintin92 • Apr 12, 2025
Review I Wanna Punch That Scumbag!
yes i did! you can find them on Dramaotaku
How is the logo of the app??
0 5
Replying to tintin92 • Apr 12, 2025
Review I Wanna Punch That Scumbag!
yes i did! you can find them on Dramaotaku
ok thank youu ☺️❤️
1 0
tintin92 • Apr 12, 2025
Review I Wanna Punch That Scumbag!
Excuse me but you watched all the episodes?? I just ask because I can't find the finals episodes and I wanted to finish it!! 🥺😩
1 8