Editorials Replying to danmeifan • Jan 20, 2025
Person Lester Lin
When I saw him in FOF and saw how much he grew. I used to follow filming of immortality he was such a small cutie,…
I discovered him in FoF and OMG, he's such a cutie (he could be my son litterally) I really wanna see more of his roles and see him grow 🥲🥲
0 0
On Lester Lin • Dec 10, 2024
Person Lester Lin
....you're telling me what's my small meatbun that plays Xia Sini in immortality ?! Release that drama RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD
10 2
Replying to meba • Nov 10, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Its my 6th time watching this and I cry my eyes out everytime. Why do I make myself cry on purpose? Because this…
Oh god the courage you have.... I wanna watch it again but even after all this years I cannot find the courage to do it, this drama crushed me and I often think about it even after 8 years. But I know it would only cause extreme PAIIIIN ðŸ˜
4 4
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Oct 23, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
Would it be possible to watch this in one night? Maybe if I give up on sleeping?
Yep i did it last night (around 8h of watch time. But prepare yourself for being emotional for real)
3 0