K-Drama
Replying to angie • May 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
when vincenzo said "You deserve to be my brother" to hanseo. i cried
i literally sobbed. the writers didn't have to do hanseo like that
2 0
Replying to andyfesa • Mar 3, 2021
Title Produce Camp 2021
Does anyone know if there is out there a trans account for the extra content? like diaries and vlogs??
the vlogs are subbed on wetv! the dorm diaries are also on wetv, but they're vip rn.
0 0
Replying to loadingcat • Mar 3, 2021
Title Produce Camp 2021
please vote for oscar wang! 10th place is so low for him, he deserves better than 10th place2 trainees from Wajijiwa…
I was confused about that too cause their audition was not so great. I'm assuming it's because they went on The Coming One - Super Band, so they already have a fanbase
0 0
Replying to DramaFANCCY • Feb 25, 2021
Title Produce Camp 2021
Santa and RikimaruNine and PatrickMika
What happened during Chuang 2020? I just watched it recently so I don't know any of the news surrounding the show
0 1
Replying to Tsundere Boy • Feb 23, 2021
Title Produce Camp 2021
I've been watching idol survival shows for a few years and this is the first time I'm feeling comfortable not…
yes! i agree sm! i was rly surprised by chuang 2021 with the format and the level of talent. i didn't rly chuang 2020 that much (liked the ppl, not the show format). this year, im liking chuang 2021 so much more because of the friendly competitive environment it created and the mentors
11 1
Replying to yuki • Feb 23, 2021
Title Produce Camp 2021
who are you voting for?
my favorites so far are: Keyu, Santa, Kazuma, Mika, and Yu Yang
0 1
Replying to tangerine • Jan 7, 2021
Title Asia Super Young
is this confirmed? Lisa as a mentor? please tell me this is real ♡
from what i’ve heard, it’s only rumored, BUT she is confirmed as the dance mentor in Youth With You 3!
4 0
XingBack • Dec 17, 2020
Article The Ultra Fan Guide to Elaine
yesss i love her! sad march is one of my favorite songs! she's so underrated tho :(
1 0

