News
Replying to Hennessy26 • Jun 1, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
Kisskh
Is it not on any official platform?
1 0
On One: High School Heroes • Jun 1, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
where can I watch this ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
1 2
On Karma • Apr 9, 2025
Title Karma
is this show ok to watch with parents?
1 3
Replying to 7689925 • Jan 7, 2025
Title Newtopia
Coupang Play (Korea) & Prime Video (Global)
Thxxx
0 0
On Newtopia • Jan 7, 2025
Title Newtopia
Which platform is it gonna be released on?
0 2
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • Jun 7, 2024
Title Hierarchy
No there isn't but Why the fck would you watch this type of drama with a 13 year old........
coz me and my sister usually watch k dramas together 💀 we’re like 3 years apart bruh
4 1
On Hierarchy • Jun 7, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Netflix rated the show 15 plus but they sometimes show nudity can anyone lemme know if there is any nudity as I’m planning to watch with a 13 year old sibling
2 3
Replying to lovetoloveyou • Jun 7, 2024
Title Hierarchy
I doubt it… first scene is someone being murdered
what about someone that’s 13? planning to watch it with my sibling but I don’t want any nudity some time Netflix rates a show as 15 but has nudity
0 2
On Hierarchy • Jun 7, 2024
Title Hierarchy
is this show okay to watch with children under 10
0 5