News
Replying to Looksinteresting • Aug 27, 2025
Title Roller Coaster
also air is a red flag I get she didn't have the choice who she can marry but she already is married why not make…
Been a red flag. She don't want that man though. Not sure if she's bi or les. Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Lamb. Pretty sure he wanted to get married to her even though he knew that she didn't want no part of him. You trying to wear her down isn't doing him or her any favors and Air can't be blamed for that.
5 3
Replying to Okayokay • Aug 27, 2025
Title Roller Coaster
no fr why is it at a 7.6?? the acting is great and so is the storyline who is even rating this
The drama is so damn good and the pacing is good as well. I need people to stop playing.
4 2
Replying to slone • Aug 26, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
the rating should be higher this is so good
100%
2 0
On Roller Coaster • Aug 26, 2025
Title Roller Coaster
Whoever is rating, kindly just STOP.
7 10
On Harmony Secret • Aug 25, 2025
Title Harmony Secret
This episode stressed me tf out. Aiwarin was truly suffering. They couldn't even really tell the other was going through it, cause they were focused on their own tribulation. I mean, at this point both fathers deserve nothing less than the grave. 🤷‍♀️
6 2
Replying to aeducan15 • Aug 24, 2025
Title Whale Store xoxo
They (the actresses) are cute together, and I would love to see them have a relationship in a show, however not…
You are 10000% correct. I think it's absolutely offensive to even be thinking that Noey date Manmook.
0 0
Replying to Concrete Lotus 2024 • Aug 24, 2025
Title Only You
Hello bot still think your preferred series is competing at the same level as LO? They’re not to be considered…
Ignore it. I'm also concerned about anyone liking its comment as well.
1 1
Replying to MoonGworl • Aug 24, 2025
Title Harmony Secret Spoiler
I would disagree. The reason you've outlined for Mae's dad being preferable to AI's dad is actually what makes…
Ayla? From Only You?
0 0
On Somewhere Somehow • Aug 24, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
Pock is such a great friend, I can't. Nam always comes through.
3 0
Replying to Elle99_ • Aug 24, 2025
Title Harmony Secret
mae was so shocked after seeing his dad on the floor that she grew bangs in the hospital and then she got so sad…
LOL. Put down your phone now
3 1
Replying to Okayokay • Aug 24, 2025
Title Harmony Secret
Honestly, it is so interesting to see 2 different styles of abuse coming from the fathers. Ai's father is more…
I'd pay to see that.
0 0
Replying to Okayokay • Aug 23, 2025
Title Harmony Secret Spoiler
Honestly, it is so interesting to see 2 different styles of abuse coming from the fathers. Ai's father is more…
Honestly, I'd say take both of the fathers out, but that's just me. If you're not going to behave like a decent human being, then just go 10 ft under cause I'm not doing it. They both disturb me. I'm not choosing cause they both need to go.
0 2
Replying to Concrete Lotus 2024 • Aug 23, 2025
Title Only You
Hello bot still think your preferred series is competing at the same level as LO? They’re not to be considered…
Don't respond to this psych ward escapee.
13 5
On Roller Coaster • Aug 22, 2025
Title Roller Coaster
Stop playing and put that rating to 8. It's legit one of the best ongoing series and we're only at episode 2.
11 0
Replying to Maria • Aug 22, 2025
Title Only You
Everyone complaining about comments in a site made for comments… why do you think your opinion about opinions…
Do not feed that troll. Pay it dust.
3 2
Replying to Heekie1000 • Aug 22, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
Oh, we are getting fed!
More for me!
0 0
Replying to Heekie1000 • Aug 22, 2025
Title Whale Store xoxo
Nope, I rebuke this last part. Noey deserves the absolute best. Let's not put that serpent's name in the same…
đź’Ż
1 0
On Love Design • Aug 21, 2025
Title Love Design
Any updates?
1 0
Replying to MoonGworl • Aug 21, 2025
Title Whale Store xoxo
I already gave up on any jinjing piploy interactions in this drama cause mahnmook is toxic as hell. But that argument…
Nope, I rebuke this last part. Noey deserves the absolute best. Let's not put that serpent's name in the same sentence as her.
3 2
Replying to slone • Aug 21, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
ep 3 is 5 part lets freaking goooo
Oh, we are getting fed!
0 2

1