Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 9, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Enemies with Benefits • Jun 22, 2026
I had to start skipping that mf's scenes because I was getting too angry. He is TOO comfortable SA'ing Wine and being a scumbag. You can tell no one has ever f*cked him up.

I promise you, I can find someone that's willing to take him out, and all I'd need to do is buy them lunch. I don't want to see him on my screen anymore.
10 1
Replying to tooGay • Jun 19, 2026
lingorm still kissing like it’s the last thing they want to do. we are really back!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to sedctive • Jun 17, 2026
Title The Air
i hate the narrative that you can't dislike something even if you like the actresses. it's okay to admit when…
They think if you dislike it, it's a dig at the actresses. I'm over people.
7 1
On The Air • Jun 16, 2026
Title The Air
Reminder: Just because you're enjoying a series does not mean it's good. They truly dropped the ball with this. I love Lom and was really looking forward to their story.
5 3
Replying to ywbtsub2 • Jun 16, 2026
Title The Air
god i must've seen that 'girl falling, other girl tries to save, both fall then somehow after all the commotion…
Cause it was --
2 0
Replying to Alma • Jun 16, 2026
Title The Air
I agree. I personally really liked the other two series. The problem with The Air is that the plot is weak
I can't stand when they say shit like this. The plot is NOT plotting! What are people not understanding?!
3 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jun 16, 2026
Memindy usually gives special episode but idk will they do the same to gls or not
Let's hope. Sigh
1 0
On Love beyond Dreams • Jun 15, 2026
I don't know how, but these two have one of the best chemistry I've seen. Just WOW. I truly live everytime they are affectionate with each other. This is what I want to see. This series is so good and I can't believe we only have one episode. Please give us a special episode 🙏🤲
9 2
On Enemies with Benefits • Jun 15, 2026
Give me this series and nothing else! Tangkwa and Proud gave me everything! Proud standing on the tip of her toes to kiss Tangkwa? Yes please!

Lan being the best green flag ever! I was smiling, squealing, kicking up my feet and twisting because of these two. Like, how?! They really did this, you guys. Top 5 gl series couple for me. My soft and sweet Shaylas. 🥹🤧
9 0
On The Air • Jun 10, 2026
Title The Air
Wow, how did we get from Water to this? I'm sorry, but how are they confessing already?
3 1
Replying to Fimmie • Jun 9, 2026
I liked how Ran stand up for herself unlike others I never expected this from Lene and I couldn't forgive her
Np :)
0 0
Replying to Fimmie • Jun 8, 2026
I liked how Ran stand up for herself unlike others I never expected this from Lene and I couldn't forgive her
No 'yet'. I'm leaving.
0 2
On The Air • Jun 7, 2026
Title The Air
My queen, Orntara always putting on a show! ☺️
2 0
On Love beyond Dreams • Jun 6, 2026
When I tell you that if I were Ran and Lene ever called me a slut, I would've been DONE. There would be absolutely nothing that she could do to get back in my good graces again, especially since Dean isn't even actually working against her. I don't know what it is with these rich women calling the person they claim to love a slut/whore.

I am just glad Ran has a backbone, 'cause a lot of times they like to make them into a pushover.
9 4
On In Love Forever • May 30, 2026
I'll try like I always do, but the teaser alone told me everything. Here's to CH3 to prove me wrong.
5 0