News
On Jao Sao Ban Rai • Jul 5, 2019
Title Jao Sao Ban Rai
Does anybody know the name of the actress that plays the main guys his daughter
0 0
On Kaew Khon Lek • Jun 10, 2019
Title Kaew Khon Lek
Where can I watch the episode that they currently have out
0 0
On Cheun Cheewa • Jun 7, 2019
Title Cheun Cheewa
Where can I watch this
0 1
On Bangkok Love Stories: My Weakness • Jun 1, 2019
Title Bangkok Love Stories: My Weakness
Does anybody know where I can watch this online that Dailymotion playlist has no videos on it
3 4
On Women in Beijing • May 29, 2019
Title Women in Beijing
Anybody know where I can watch this English subbed
1 1
On Princess Agents • May 28, 2019
Title Princess Agents
Does anybody know when season two is coming out for this drama
3 0
Replying to rainruma • May 25, 2019
Title Rong Raem Pee
Trailer 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJKDCy7Uv_s Trailer 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwjh8WraPMA
Do you know where I can watch this
0 0
On To Be with You • May 25, 2019
Title To Be with You
This drama came out on my birthday. How fun is that
1 0
Replying to zitszack • May 8, 2019
Title Kill It Spoiler
And with a new male lead???? No way!!! To me this drama belong to Jang ki yong.
they keep the same cast and add some other people of course I wouldn’t want to change the main characters or even a lot of the sub characters they would continue the storyline of it being that that veterinarian assassin killer guy actually survived all those gunshots and has autoimmune amnesia now doesn’t remember his name doesn’t remember anything and is in the countryside of South Korea being nursed back to health but his body store remembers all that he was taught by that American assassin so he still knows how to fight and shoot guns and all that
0 7
On Kill It • May 7, 2019
Title Kill It
This drama is so good that they could do a season two for it
1 9
On Hu Ge • May 4, 2019
Person Hu Ge
does anybody know if he has a girlfriend
1 0
On Yang Yang • May 4, 2019
Person Yang Yang
has anybody else heard anything about season 3 on whirlwind girl. i found a trailer video on YouTube that was uploaded ON JANUARY 31ST of thius yera and i need to know if its real or not
2 0
On I'm So Pretty • Apr 27, 2019
Title I'm So Pretty
This makes me think of the manga series beauty pop
0 0
Replying to 212_OKAYYYYYYYY • Apr 25, 2019
Title Unexpected Heroes
there should be a seasons 2
I totally agree with you on that there needs to be a season 2 for this drama
2 0
On Kim Kwon • Apr 24, 2019
Person Kim Kwon
I like his new drama series to o
0 0
On Thorn Flower • Apr 24, 2019
Title Thorn Flower
Can someone tell me where to watch it
0 0
On Thorn Flower • Apr 24, 2019
Title Thorn Flower
Where can I watch this drama online
0 0
On Criminal Minds • Apr 23, 2019
Title Criminal Minds
I hope that they do the same amyoung of seasons as the real drama does
1 0
On Ashes of Love Season 2 • Apr 23, 2019
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
Does anyone know the synopsis of the season of this drama
0 0
On Strong Charoenchai Khantichaikhajohn • Apr 23, 2019
Person Strong Charoenchai Khantichaikhajohn
They r so hot
0 0