Details

  • Last Online: Dec 1, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Iran
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 29, 2016

Friends

Replying to Jay • Dec 20, 2017
I'm not really concerned about it being better than NIF1. NIF1 is considered the gold standard for dramas. I'm…
Don't worry! Logically, A good and specially experienced chef never cooks a bad food. i think we shouldn't compare these two dramas. NIF2 is absolutely a new drama. if you constantly compare these dramas in your mind, you won't freely enjoy the new taste. compare them after finishing NIF2, at least after episode 20.
3 0
On Stranger • Aug 11, 2017
Title Stranger
Perfect! one of the best dramas i have ever seen!
2 0
Replying to Hoopoe • Jul 20, 2017
after NIF, I Translated this drama into Persian. My Ratings: NIF: 11/10 The Disguiser: 8.6/10
Hi!

about "Surgeons", you can check this blog:

http://tw2-dramaland.mihanblog.com/post/490

My Next Project is Cooporating in translation of "Battle of Changsha" with Perchina group.
1 0
On The Disguiser • May 23, 2017
after NIF, I Translated this drama into Persian.
My Ratings:
NIF: 11/10
The Disguiser: 8.6/10
1 3
On The Disguiser • Apr 22, 2017
what is the difference between 41ep. version and 48ep. version of this drama?
0 0
Replying to Hoopoe • Jan 14, 2017
I Translated "Nirvana in Fire" into Persian, and... it was Amazing!
Thank you so much :)
1 0