News Replying to Wrenne • Jul 23, 2021
Title The Flaming Heart
Just watched the first episode and it was much worse than I was expecting, especially from the trailer. And I…
I agree, very bad acting. Script is awful as well.
0 0
On The Faded Light Years • Jul 8, 2021
Title The Faded Light Years
English Subs would be nice
0 2
On Zhao Lu Si • Oct 1, 2020
Person Zhao Lu Si
She is one amazing actress. Every roll she takes on she makes her own. I cannot wait to watch all the upcoming movies and dramas she is in. I really love her. She is very Talented. Keep it up.
17 0
On Zhang Ruo Nan • Oct 1, 2020
Person Zhang Ruo Nan
amazing actress. Very talented. Loved all her dramas
3 0
On Go Go Squid! • Jul 22, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
amazing show
0 0