K-Drama
Replying to etoks21 • May 1, 2024
Article "Goodbye Earth" Features a Star-Studded Lineup of Veterans in Supporting Cast
I worry a little every day that Yoo might take LSK's route to peace of mind.
That thought crossed my mind as well. Thank goodness he has been strong through this whole ordeal and praying that he will continue to be resilient and come back to us.
1 1
Replying to atom951 • Apr 24, 2024
Article "I don't think it's a work that should be stoned": Goodbye Earth Director on Re-Editing scenes
Thanks for the article LA. Looking forward to it and will judge after watching. This director must be stressed…
Well he has two other completed projects that are not apocalyptic which are on hold by Netflix. I guess they are figuring out how to cut him out of those as well.
0 0
Replying to Jadah • Apr 24, 2024
Article "I don't think it's a work that should be stoned": Goodbye Earth Director on Re-Editing scenes
Please why is everyone bashing the director �
I understand why the director made the decision for Korean viewers, but I take issue with his statement that completely ignores international viewers and our discomfort. If this show was only going to be broadcast on Korean media, it may have made sense. But it's Netflix, and honestly I think every Korean show on there is hoping to hit the Squid Games international jackpot. So the fact that they didn't even bother to create a separate director's cut is the reason YAI fans will continue to bash this decision.
0 0
Replying to EmaxDomina • Apr 24, 2024
Article "I don't think it's a work that should be stoned": Goodbye Earth Director on Re-Editing scenes
The director destroyed his work. He doesn't respect the YAI actor and he doesn't respect the viewer. What he has…
I agree that the director had to make changes in the context of and for the Korean public because they would not have accepted a film where Yoo Ah In was prominently featured. However Netflix could have released two versions, and made the original available internationally. Instead both the director who assumed that only KNets would watch the show and Netflix, who should have known better, have offended millions of YAI fans across the world.
3 0
Lily Alice • Apr 24, 2024
Article "Goodbye Earth" Features a Star-Studded Lineup of Veterans in Supporting Cast
It is horrendous that this film was butchered and marketing edited to avoid the possible "discomfort" of some viewers while ignoring the lack of comfort Yoo Ah In fans are experiencing. It is a blessing that he has not crumbled under such intense hatred and scrutiny, aided and abetted by the director and Netflix. SHAME!
5 7
Replying to ILuvAhin • Apr 9, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Isn't he supposed to be in a hotel room? He didn't have that much luggage, so so where did the giant posters come…
Oh there's a bunch more, but the bag thing stood out this last episode. Like the scene in the pouring rain where Lue/Din is looking in the bricks, but when he goes inside the building he is completely dry. SMH....
0 1
Replying to CheyenneSun • Apr 8, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
The pilot for this series popped up in my youtube feed,i watched it and now i am convinced that Lue is Din with…
Isn't he supposed to be in a hotel room? He didn't have that much luggage, so so where did the giant posters come from? And I the only one bothered that he keeps leaving his bag in DeeDee's car?
0 3