Details

  • Last Online: Aug 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 8, 2021
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Mar 3, 2022
what was the thing about presentation?
oh i meant when he said that his group members didnt work with him
0 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 3, 2022
YALL i read the comic last year and i didnt even noticee until he talked about the presentation 😭😭😭😭 to be honest im obsessed with the comic totally recommend, but dont know about this im still watching the first episode hopefully its better than the comic even tho its not possible hehe
0 2
On The Tower • Sep 14, 2021
Title The Tower Spoiler
Pretty good movie, I skipped the part he died because i didn’t want to cry again today👀
2 0
On Pandora • Sep 14, 2021
Title Pandora
Shit I’ve never cried that much in years.
9 0
On Tag • Sep 13, 2021
Title Tag
I was so confused in the beginning but now I get it
0 1
On Bite Me • Sep 5, 2021
Title Bite Me
HAHA yes only four hours left
0 0
On Bite Me • Aug 31, 2021
Title Bite Me
First epsode and I’m already choking😂😂
3 0
On 49 • Aug 26, 2021
Title 49
The main character is so freaking cute😭😭😭😭
6 0