News
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 2, 2026
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Quick question, so we know that when orchid gets hurt he feels the same or gets a scar right? Does that mean he gets period as well or no. generally asking Iβm so curious
4 2
On V.I.P. • Aug 20, 2024
Title V.I.P.
Rewatching it again because I have shirt memory wohooooo
5 0
On Devils • Aug 20, 2024
Title Devils Spoiler
You can watch it in dramacool I tried watching it in loklok but the cc is kinda small and hard to like focus
0 1
Replying to Trippy • Aug 20, 2024
Title Devils
You can watch it in dramacool I tried watching it in loklok but the cc is kinda small and hard to like focus
Not a spoiler btw
0 0
On Devils • Aug 20, 2024
Title Devils
This movie is NOT for the weakππ
0 0
On I Cannot Reach You • Nov 6, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
MAEDA KENTARO IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHAT THE HELL!!π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯πΏπΏπΏ
8 1
Replying to Kalgozale • Sep 10, 2023
Title Mask Girl
DRAMACOOL.COMMYASIANTV.COM
TYYY
0 0
On Mask Girl • Aug 25, 2023
Title Mask Girl
Where can i watch other than netflix???
0 4
On Hidden Agenda • Aug 22, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Damn its still airing...
5 1
On Love Syndrome III • Aug 22, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
HELPPP I WATCHED THAT SHOWER SCENE IM GONNA CRYYY
0 0
Replying to jpny01 • Aug 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
Exactly my feeling as well.
ITS HEEREEEE!!!!!!!OMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOMG
0 0
On Only Friends • Aug 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
WAIT ITS OUT OMG
2 0
Replying to tuhr • Aug 1, 2023
Title Night Flight
dont let the movie poster fool you this is NOT a fun and healing movie...
Love how straight forward you said itπ
14 0
On The New Employee • Aug 1, 2023
Title The New Employee
Stayed up all night just to finish ittttt, highly recommended theres not a lot of drama
11 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 1, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
IM IN TEAARRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEASON TWO IS FINALLY OUTTT
0 0
On Only Friends • Jul 31, 2023
Title Only Friends
IM LITRALLY CRYINNGNGGGNGNGNGN I CANT WAIT 11 DAYS I DONT KNOW HOW IM GONNA SLEEP HEELEPELPLPELEPELEPLPLEPELPDLWEPF[KOW;MJFEIOWULHOI;PULEIGDAWHRHAEOUTSIHDRWOIHAFUIOEWJπππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
11 2
On Love Tractor • Jul 31, 2023
Title Love Tractor
This cant get more wholesome than thatπ€
8 0
On Our Skyy 2: The Eclipse • Jul 20, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2: The Eclipse
THERES A LOT OF KISSING SCENCE MORE THAN THE ECLIPSE SERIES ITS SELF THATS SO FUNNYππππ
14 0
On Lovely Writer • Jul 18, 2023
Title Lovely Writer
watching it again because i forgot everything that happened YAYAYππ
4 0
Replying to Taye_drama-lover • Jul 17, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Cause I think itβs a remake
ohhh
0 0
