Editorials
Replying to ParkJi-hoons_leftnostril • Jun 5, 2025
Game Answer these questions and I’ll recommend you a first (Thai) BL <3
It’s so annoying I know. It’s on dailymotion tho that’s how I watched it :)
i hate watching drama in illegal websites the ads there are low key disturbing so i only read manhua and manhwa there that too rarely
0 2
Mizuhira-san • Jun 5, 2025
Game Which high-school K-drama world will you wake up in? What's your role?
seeing the options im glad i got something different i got bitch x rich. i have read the manhwa of study group and under cover highschool and heard all about the rest but bxr first time hearing about it and it looks like it has all my fav tropes
2 1
ParkJi-hoons_leftnostril • Jun 5, 2025
Game Answer these questions and I’ll recommend you a first (Thai) BL <3
alright redid the test got kinnporshe excpet neither yt nor viki has it has been in my tbs list for almost 4 years now
1 4
ParkJi-hoons_leftnostril • Jun 4, 2025
Game Answer these questions and I’ll recommend you a first (Thai) BL <3
I've been putting off Not Me for a while now looks like this is my cue
2 0
Ghost • Jun 4, 2025
Game WHICH LYKN MEMBER ARE YOU ?????
ok this is bad i love red, black and blue and ive to choose only one?! thats impossible and I dont want pets (no offense to anyone who love them) but I have a natural distrust with animals and apparently its mutual. third i love many genre again its tough to choose when some of my top go to genre are mystery, thriller, investigaion and horror. all the complaints aside I got P'Est's baby
1 0
Replying to Iaminlove • Jun 4, 2025
Game Put together a picnic and I’ll recommend you some of my favorite Japanese Bl series to watch ✨
old fashion cupcake... i think it has been in my tbs list for too long time to check whether its available in…
oh wait is I forgot all about it
0 0
purplewithstars • Jun 4, 2025
Game Put together a picnic and I’ll recommend you some of my favorite Japanese Bl series to watch ✨
old fashion cupcake... i think it has been in my tbs list for too long time to check whether its available in viki or yt
1 1
laolao-shi • May 31, 2025
Game which the heart killers character are you?
got the same answer looks like i'm a prize ditrubutor
4 1
laolao-shi • May 31, 2025
Game which the heart killers character are you?
i couldnt answer the last q so off i go retake it but i got: people who gave kant bison prize for dancing
4 0
Replying to sjay • May 31, 2025
Game which the heart killers character are you?
"people who give kantbison the prize for dancing" is not a result option I expected lmfao🤣🤣🤣
lol got the same result
0 0
Blkittykat • May 29, 2025
Game It's not a trap! It's a trope ;)
q6 was the toughest I love all of them and have to choose one?! impossible just chose one in random from my fav list and got Darari
3 1
Replying to thai_lovers_ • May 29, 2025
Person Afterday
I suppose there should be one in MEB… most of Thai novel there has both original and its English translation…
Thanks
1 0
Replying to thai_lovers_ • May 29, 2025
Person Afterday
I suppose there should be one in MEB… most of Thai novel there has both original and its English translation…
Is it available in the playstore or is it a website?
0 2
Replying to thai_lovers_ • May 28, 2025
Person Afterday
I suppose there should be one in MEB… most of Thai novel there has both original and its English translation…
hii what app is meb?
0 4
Replying to Gian • May 26, 2025
Title Boys in Love
I don't wanna judge, but 1.5x speed 💀
why?! they are so good that it's absolutely impossible to skip
0 1
Replying to Shalmali • May 26, 2025
Title Boys in Love
Tar: You think you know everything huh? You live in my head now?Per: More like in your heart, jackassY'ALL THEY'RE…
then are chainpun but younger and hopeless less obvious but then again the actor for tan is still 17 whilst the other is 20 so its extremely doubtful they will become a pair
4 1
On Paul Tanan Lohawatanakul • May 26, 2025
Person Paul Tanan Lohawatanakul
finally an actor who is younger than me by few months
2 0
bambi • May 26, 2025
Game which the heart killers character are you?!
ah?! i like est william i know it's not an official ship but why wrong?
2 1
ieeswven • May 26, 2025
Game guess the drama based off of the decription!
umm got 6/7 but the 7th qustion is awfully similar need more explanations as all the options have the same trope
1 1
On Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak • May 25, 2025
Person Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak
bro said he wants to work with p'gun and bagged two dramas with him
3 0
1