Editorials
purplewithstars • May 24, 2025
Game Pack your bag and I’ll recommend you a BL to watch
got sematic error is in my bingo list looks like i should start finding its platform seriously
1 0
Blkittykat • May 22, 2025
Game Which romantic cliché are you?
i'll pin after my future partner the exact same way Hong did to MoMo
2 1
Replying to Xu Yi • May 22, 2025
Game How well do you know "Hou Minghao" ?
😂CCTV Spring Festival's Tangula went viral for many weeks. It received the highest rating on CCTV that day…
damn I can't belive I chose closing eyes I mean before you sleep you close the eyes looks like I should stop using logic
0 1
Xu Yi • May 22, 2025
Game How well do you know "Hou Minghao" ?
I knew I was a casual fan I mean it's been years since I last saw a chinese drama and I fell in love with the fact he has the best bromance series of the bunch so yeah and what exactly is my score?
0 1
yiyoung lover • May 20, 2025
Game which (underrated) k-drama from your watchlist should you watch next? ⋅˚₊‧ ଳ ‧₊˚ ⋅
age of youth? fell in love with it's chinese version (Youth was my first chinese drama) so yeah I have high hopes
1 0
Replying to Furrina • May 18, 2025
Title To Be Continued
It's not a new start, because they never officially ended. That's why it's "to be continued". It's like when you…
this is the best explaination ive ever read about this drama
0 1
Blkittykat • May 15, 2025
Game Guess the drama from the meme
bro I haven't watched msp or mlxp or many kdramas half of them are not available and I hate watching it in illegal websites no need for all that jabs it's bad enough I get those from my parents 😭😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to killua77 • May 13, 2025
Title School 2021
A Korean drama with 3 male actors, who were MLs in 3 kbls - I am in! I thought only thailand and japan do it as…
may i know who alla and which all bl?
0 0
Replying to Talleke • May 12, 2025
Title Me and Thee
https://www.wattpad.com/1533088541-me-and-thee-english-translation-wake-up-call-1Me and thee https://www.wattpad.com/1517626962-take-it-easy-mr-rome-romemhok-novel-introduction…
girl i love you thank you
1 0
Replying to Dany • May 10, 2025
Person Seo Yea Ji
please what do you know about the Webtoon? I’m so excited that it’s OTT.
its basically comics just in mobiles and if searched properly books
1 0
Replying to Iaminlove • May 9, 2025
Title Light on Me
does this by any chance have a comic called behind the desk? it has mr seo and mr lee story line and yes they…
got my answer it is not a fanfic (squealing out loud) the author of this literally made it
0 0
On Light on Me • May 8, 2025
Title Light on Me
does this by any chance have a comic called behind the desk? it has mr seo and mr lee story line and yes they have shinwoo and namgong and taekyung and doan i guess its a fanfic?
0 1
Replying to Alice_01 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Always Home
1) There is a love square lol That last for around the first 6-8 eps. Personally I found it funny and at times…
i doubt square will do it justice its either a pentagon or hexagon i forgot and all interconnected
0 1
On Mick Metas Opas-iamkajorn • Apr 20, 2025
Person Mick Metas Opas-iamkajorn
why are all Thai actors bornin Feb?! Like come on half of the 00 liners I've seen are Feb where are my fellow Auggie born actors? And to think I've to call Mick as Phi too he is older than me by 6 months similar to P'Lego
1 2
On One Smile Is Very Alluring • Apr 12, 2025
Title One Smile Is Very Alluring
something is wrong with me I thought I remebered that Yang Yang was also the lead here when I watched it for the 1st time not Boran
0 0
Replying to kupkup • Apr 5, 2025
Person Lego Rapeepong Supatineekitdecha
i didnt realise he was my age
lol same
0 0
Replying to 12101847 • Apr 2, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Mark attacking our Nong Tong unprepared he grabbing the nape of his neck then crashing their lips together?I want…
according to the next ep teaser he will devour the meal Mark cooked becoz he didnt give any reaction whilst poor Tong was feeling things
3 1
Replying to HalcyTheWolf • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Three GentleBros
This was a totally fun one! Every story had its own little interesting parts and it was actually as if you were…
finally someone thought the same as me one of them could have been shown as a gay charater we have bloody 2 well establised bl ship actors there
0 0
Replying to Groovethebeat • Mar 22, 2025
Person Lego Rapeepong Supatineekitdecha
Me too pond is the bridge to know him, he really got my attention while dancing with pond 😂 started streaming…
lol same it was P'Pond and P'Joong for Charm mv I learnt about LYNK and it was in Bad Guy dance cover I learnt about him individually
1 0
Replying to misanthrope10 • Mar 2, 2025
Title Bad Buddy
i got viki subscription since its not that expensive but i also found it on bilibili...
Thanks bro but Bilibili is not available in India for some reason
0 0
1