K-Drama
Replying to Vi Champagne • Apr 28, 2026
Title Payback
Why is it not listing which platform to watch it at? 😩
they haven’t announced it yet that’s why
1 0
Replying to Cherrie • Jun 30, 2025
Title Last Meal Universe
Where to watch it?
youtube
1 0
On Love You to Debt • May 11, 2025
Title Love You to Debt
where can I watch? I live in the US.
0 1
On Last Meal Universe • Apr 29, 2025
Title Last Meal Universe
I fear I need a season 2 rn!!! I need to see more of the main couple as a couple. I wish they showed them more as a couple instead of This show had me dying laughing in some scenes. The ending makes me feel like there’s a possibility for it to have a season 2.
5 0
Replying to stny • Apr 29, 2025
Title Last Meal Universe
whole time it was like a bromance not bl, Not for me 🙂
it is a BL. I’m not trying to be rude but did you watch the last episode? They kissed and then at the very end they were a couple.
0 1