Editorials
Replying to i love uju • Aug 10, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend Spoiler
Haven't watched it yet, but did Yu Bai didn't continue his school after that incident and just disappear? I don't…
Yes, he disappeared for 5 years before the FML found him again.
2 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
1 episode a day is a crime💔
10 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Nov 1, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
its pretty weird the show doesnt show up on disney+ anymore but yesterday its was working fine.. like please I just wanna watch episode 8 :(
2 2
On A Hundred Memories • Sep 15, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
7.2... yall cant be serious, this rating doesnt describe the drama. 2 episode already and its really good!
9 0
On Soulmate • Aug 10, 2025
Title Soulmate
I just finished watching it and I can say that im heartbroken rn😭
5 0
On Love, Take Two • Aug 5, 2025
Title Love, Take Two
Really good start! Its gonna be a good drama to start my week and I cant wait for the next episode!
1 0
Replying to DaisyLady • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I’m just gonna ask directly. Happy ending?
yes
1 1

