Editorials Details
- Last Online: Apr 10, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Asian Drama Time Distortion Field, USA
- Contribution Points: 3,781 LV12
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: August 23, 2019
- Awards Received:
1
6
4
1
1
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
1
6
4
1
1
2
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
I rated higher only because I was satisfied by the ending, lol! BUT, worse of all, no kisses.... And you know how I feel about a good kiss scene!
check out:
https://mydramalist.com/782104-you-chong
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
I'm thinking it may be "You and I Love Hiding Day and Night". That's the latest one of the two i can find. I don't know if it's been submitted yet for a title page. A lot of the most popular vertical actors/actresses get their dramas submitted quicker than some of the lesser known ones. So, this one will probably show up soon.
They both can have good kiss scenes, ;).
Thanks for sharing! Ive booked it to watch!
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)