Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 31, 2011
On Dr. Brain • Dec 14, 2021
Title Dr. Brain
That was quite enjoyable to watch. Lee Sun Kyun definitely did a great job with acting! It would be great if season 2 came out but I'm still satisfied with this one :) Now I gotta try reading the webtoon!
1 0
On Alice in Borderland • Oct 7, 2021
This was actually a good drama after watching Squid Game. Personally for me, I prefer this over Squid Game. Can't wait for 2nd season!
36 0
On Squid Game • Sep 28, 2021
Title Squid Game
I feel like the drama might have been too hyped considering it's top 1 in US. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty good but I felt like it was just okay. I was hoping there will be a season 2 but it sounds like the director doesn't have any plans for season 2 and doesn't know what season 2 would be like if they want one...
5 0
Replying to Xavier Ng • Sep 10, 2021
all of them died except for kang mari, gyujin, sangah, some others and the kids
The homeless guy basically said "how've you been?". It'll remain a mystery but I believe JDT is dead I mean he got headshot... You can't really survive a headshot imo...
0 1
On Navillera • Apr 27, 2021
Title Navillera
It was worth watching this drama. I couldn't stop crying for the second-half of this drama ?
9 0
On Bridal Mask • Sep 6, 2012
Title Bridal Mask Spoiler
I expected more with the last episode.. Just my opinion.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi thanks for the request =)
0 0