Editorials
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Jan 13, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
Just watched the first episode! Super cute - looking forward to seeing other foods as well!
6 0
Replying to sinnyyy • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
wow the reviews and the rating went down ... i'm only halfway through it at the moment and was waiting for it…
Don't stop! It's truly worth watching!
4 0
Replying to Toxic_Traits • Mar 8, 2024
Title Apartment 404
did ep 3 come out in prime yet?
Yup!
0 1
Replying to aji • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mask Girl Spoiler
I think they were just trying to showcase how she feels about herself/ body dysmorphia, it was more of an artistic…
Ahh, got it. Thanks haha
0 0
On Mask Girl • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mask Girl Spoiler
Question on episode 2: when she got out of the water and her face started to melt, what happened? Or are they going to explain that more later? Just seemed really random and confused π
0 2
Replying to rumi • Jul 30, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
i read a bit of the webtoon, like 1 episode actually. And its COMPLETELY different from the series. From the personalities…
Ooh interesting, I wonder if the webtoon is worth reading then
1 0
On First Love • Jul 27, 2023
Title First Love
This was truly a great one to watch. And love hearing Utada Hikaru's songs and how those songs inspired this drama β€οΈ
1 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Jul 23, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life Spoiler
I definitely enjoyed the webtoon much more than the KDrama imo. The ending was a bit meh imo too...
2 0
On Bloodhounds • Jul 23, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
This was such a great KDrama! Was so worth watching where I'd even watch it for the second time! Curious though if this ending is the same as the webtoon - I have thoughts on reading the webtoon if the ending is different (or the story).
3 2
Replying to Vidar • Jul 13, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life Spoiler
To be honest, I don't really like that they changed the story from the webtoon.So I put this on hold after episode…
I agree honestly and I feel like itβs way too rushed =\
3 1
On Celebrity • Jul 2, 2023
Title Celebrity
I feel like a lot of people were a bit meh about the ending but I personally really enjoyed it!
0 0
Replying to bayanoh • Dec 4, 2022
Title Memory
There is now a section in the info at the top of the page that tells you where to watch the drama.
Omg, thank you!! Definitely going to binge it!
1 1
On The Zone: Survival Mission • Oct 13, 2022
Title The Zone: Survival Mission
Had fun watching the whole series! Gave me some great laughs! If they ever make a second season with the three of them appearing again, I'll look forward to watching more!
2 0
On The Zone: Survival Mission • Sep 29, 2022
Title The Zone: Survival Mission
Episode 6 definitely got me anxious with all the betting. This is why I can't gamble - I'd lose all my money π
4 0
On The Zone: Survival Mission • Sep 21, 2022
Title The Zone: Survival Mission
Been binging on this show and have been loving it so much! I've been laughing so much π
0 0
On Erased • Sep 5, 2022
Title Erased
I just finished watching the anime and was good. Is it worth watching this drama if the anime was good? I get worried when live-actions don't do very well...
4 1
On Work Later, Drink Now Season 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Work Later, Drink Now Season 2
Looking forward to this drama coming this year!!
1 0
On Work Later, Drink Now • Aug 18, 2022
Title Work Later, Drink Now
I heard so many good things about this drama and so I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad that I did that I couldn't believe I already finished. Really looking forward to season 2!
3 0
Replying to bayanoh • Jun 22, 2022
Title Memory
There is now a section in the info at the top of the page that tells you where to watch the drama.
It shows as hidden for me. Maybe it's the region that I'm at π
0 3
Replying to bayanoh • Jun 22, 2022
Title Memory
There is now a section in the info at the top of the page that tells you where to watch the drama.
I don't know if it's just me but I can't find it for this drama. I'm trying to find it too.
0 6

