Editorials
On Kang Tae Ju • Aug 7, 2023
Person Kang Tae Ju
He kind of looks like Choi Minho from Shinee
5 1
On Nam Jin Bok • Jul 21, 2023
Person Nam Jin Bok
Someone should add his role as Kim Boms father in Summer Strike
0 0
On Lee Bong Ryun • Jun 24, 2023
Person Lee Bong Ryun
She’s soo beautiful like she doesn’t look 42 at all!! I honestly love her role in crash course in romance 💕💕
1 0
Replying to bakutwice • Jun 10, 2023
Person Park Cheon
I hope someone can change his "Guest Role" for The Good Bad Mother into "Support Role" so more people will find…
I was thinking the same thing. They moved it from support role to guest role I was very confused. He’s a great actor I wish to see him in more dramas. Hopefully comedy or romance
0 1
On Park Cheon • May 31, 2023
Person Park Cheon
I hope he gets casted in more dramas hopefully as a main lead!! I found his character very funny in the good bad mother💕
9 0
On Baek Hyun Jin • May 31, 2023
Person Baek Hyun Jin
I’ve only ever seen him in funny roles and these comments are making me scared to watch him play evil roles!! I think he’s such a funny guy!!!
0 0
On Jung Kang Hee • May 2, 2023
Person Jung Kang Hee
Anyone else thinks he looks like an older version of kim ji soo
0 0

