News
gypsy_cloud • Sep 29, 2025
Review The Journey of Legend
Why did the Chief look exactly like Xiao Qiushi and no one ever brought it up until mid drama? Then no one ever even questioned it! Ridiculous
0 1
gypsy_cloud • Sep 29, 2025
Review The Journey of Legend
Why did the Chief look exactly like Xiao Qiusui? Yet, no one even mentioned it until mid drama and they still never questioned it! Ridiculous
0 0
Replying to mahiba • Jan 18, 2025
Article Park Hyung Sik and Heo Joon Ho stand locked in a fierce face-off in 'Buried Hearts'
This old face on top of a muscular body is disturbing lolEdit: Because people are really judgemental (and visibly…
What’s wrong with an older man keeping fit??? I think it’s great and admirable 👍😇
8 0
On Cao Zi Shuo • Dec 21, 2024
Person Cao Zi Shuo
He’s a good actor and so handsome. I love his eyes 😇♥️
1 0
Replying to jaxca • Feb 22, 2024
Title Heart of Loyalty
If you are only watching this because of Li Hongyi, note that he doesn't show up until ep15, he's mostly masked,…
Thanks for the heads up! I guess I won’t be watching this drama then… Lol
1 0

