Although I'm from this period and I missed those days alot BUT... I'm still stuck at ep 03 the hell this is sooo boring what's interesting in watching two sis shouting the whole ep Meh -_- :/ 1 & half 'hour for the ep is too long with nothing new through the whole ep T_T
I really hope this is going to be better I'm about to drop, I shouldn't believe the reviews any more
i hate that when they insist about this kind of stories
as if all Koreans should met when they were kids
i think i'm going to drop
thank u so much for replying me bk ^_^
thank u so ^_^
so ja in ends up with yi kang?
i dont mind ruin the end for me plz clear answer
spoiler pls
BUT...
I'm still stuck at ep 03
the hell this is sooo boring
what's interesting in watching two sis shouting the whole ep
Meh -_- :/
1 & half 'hour for the ep is too long with nothing new through the whole ep T_T
I really hope this is going to be better I'm about to drop,
I shouldn't believe the reviews any more
when he smiles I smile automatically ^_^
i wish to see him more in main roles he is really a brilliant actor
wish to see him more in main roles he is so cute and great actor really
As if they r telling you choose what u want uuuuugh
glad u r not angry for spoiling it ^_^
I dropped already after knowing
But u should make ur comment spoiler so u won't spoil it for others LOL
who is ML ????