Editorials Replying to pAuLined.j. • 29 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I just had to read the novel before continuing the drama. I finished it in two days and definitely enjoyed it!…
me tooo
0 0
Replying to Romance addict • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
I want to ask one thing why there is writen Hulu? Is it also coming on Hulu or wht
yes
1 0
Replying to Romance addict • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
Where is this filmed ?
Germany & Czech
1 0
Mephisto • Jul 30, 2026
Review Royal Betrothal
must be watching a different drama because this is so must better than overdo . storyline is great, chemistry between the actors are great as soon as I complete an episode I watch the next one ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
4 1
Replying to sakie • Jul 30, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
LOVE LOVE LOVE 💕❤️
enjoying this more than Overdo
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • Apr 22, 2026
Title The Epoch of Miyu
What else are you watching?And who else wants to see more of the ex-husband. He brings an extra depth of drama.…
for sure! the grass is never greener 😂
0 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jan 16, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
The way it just got released exactly 12 hours ago and this drama has a time span of 12 hours in length but 450…
yup! I’ve only watched 4 episodes so far… it is great! the chemistry and some scenes crack me up. I was laughing so loud.
2 0
Replying to Jisung • Apr 17, 2025
Title Heart of Stone
I laughed so hard when I read this 😂
so true😂
0 0
Replying to BabyPink_ • Jan 4, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
One more week and it’s finally over 😩🫨I never wanted a show to end so badly before lolReady for our happy…
totally agree 😂
1 1
Replying to dearcarson • Nov 2, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
2 episodes in and I'm hooked!
me too
0 0
On Moon in the Day • Nov 2, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
I love you but want to kill you… wow! strong start
10 0
phagoeanand • Nov 1, 2023
Review Perfect Marriage Revenge
I thought the same.. he ML looks like he had a crash on her FL before he met her… can’t wait for the story to unfold
0 0