News
On Cheat On Me, if You Can • Jan 14, 2021
Title Cheat On Me, if You Can
I'm just watching this drama because of Kim Young dae and Yeonwoo, I'm excited to see when will they meet each other. Even if it's only a slight chance I'm hopinh they end up together lol
5 1
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Jan 10, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I hope that the twin will have more sweet moments??
2 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Jan 9, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Imma w8 for the second season to air b4 finishing the 1st season, I'm in episode 16 now
0 0
Replying to Defiance98 • Jan 9, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I checked this page a week ago and almost decided not to watch season 2 when it came out cause Logan Lee's actor…
Uhm....yow wtf?
0 0
On Cheat On Me, if You Can • Jan 1, 2021
Title Cheat On Me, if You Can
I didn't watch this yet, but I ship Mi rae and Soo ho?
1 2
Replying to Panic • Dec 24, 2020
Title Youth of May
I can already see at least one of them dying at the end. Prepare tissues.
NOOOOOOO! how to unsee??
0 0
Replying to Enzek • Dec 24, 2020
Title Youth of May
I'm happy that there another drama with Lee Do Hyun as the main male lead but when the drama summary mentioned…
Or maybe they're doctors that helped taking care of patients in the uprising (?), I'm rlly waiting fot this drama and I don't want to be dissapointed in the ending, hope it's a happy one?
0 0