Editorials
On Ariel Lin • Jan 5, 2013
Person Ariel Lin
She's my favourite taiwanese actress. I love her face, her lips, nose & eyes. I love how she acts, cries & laugh. I love everything about her!
2 0
On Love Buffet • Jan 5, 2013
Title Love Buffet
How about the ending ? Is the ending was satisfying or lacking ? I wanna know before i put my time on this one. -.-
8 0
On Ha Ji Won • Jan 5, 2013
Person Ha Ji Won
This woman never fails to impress me. From Secret garden up to King2Hearts. Everyone who watches her becomes her fan. Im looking forward for more HA JI WON. :*
1 0
Replying to Joowonholic • Jan 5, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
Kim tae hee & Rain ? Hmm, not bad. i dont see any problem with that. Well, as usual, Haters gonna hate ! :D
Your right. besides, They're both single. As long as they both enjoy the company of each other, We, the fans should support them. KTH and RAIN will gonna be a great pair.
1 0
purplenette • Jan 5, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
Kim tae hee & Rain ? Hmm, not bad. i dont see any problem with that. Well, as usual, Haters gonna hate ! :D
1 0
Replying to bearnana • Jan 5, 2013
Person Seo Hyo Rim
Is it just me or she looks like Shin Min Ah? XD
LOL @kreD. Maybe its just on this photo. But no, they're nothing alike.
0 0
On Kim Hyun Joong • Jan 5, 2013
Person Kim Hyun Joong
I remember how crazy i am over him to the point that i made his picture as my laptop background and my cellphone wallpaper, and i also bought my 2011 calendar with him in the cover. :D LOL.
0 0
On Playful Kiss Seung Jo's Diary • Jan 5, 2013
Title Playful Kiss Seung Jo's Diary
Where can i watch this ?
0 0
On Pink Lipstick • Jan 5, 2013
Title Pink Lipstick
The longest drama i've watched, yet, the "BEST & SATISFYING ENDING" i've seen compared to the other family/revenge 100+ episodes dramas. It is highly recommended.
3 0
On Kitagawa Keiko • Jan 5, 2013
Person Kitagawa Keiko
I wish i can have a daughter that looks exactly like her. Such an angelic face.
0 0
On My Sassy Girl • Jan 5, 2013
Title My Sassy Girl
I had a "Last song syndrome" because of the ending song of this movie. Super duper love the song "I Believe".
0 0
On Windstruck • Jan 5, 2013
Title Windstruck
I thought nothing can get into the level of My sassy girl in my heart. I was wrong, I instantly loved this one as much as i love My sassy girl. I wouldn't mind watching it all over again.
0 0
On Koike Teppei • Jan 5, 2013
Person Koike Teppei
Happy birthday. :>
0 0
On Yoo Hai Jin • Jan 4, 2013
Person Yoo Hai Jin
Happy birthday. ^.^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I burst out laughing the moment i saw your avatar. :> Brings back wonderful memories. Just dropping by, good day. :P
0 0
On Lee Wan • Jan 3, 2013
Person Lee Wan
Happy 30th birthday babe. :*
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Welcome. Thanks for the request. have a good day! :)
0 0
On Still You • Jan 1, 2013
Title Still You
This one will soon air in the philippines. i cannot find the complete episodes of it through internet. :(
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problem. Have a prosperous new year! :D
0 0
hayouu • Dec 31, 2012
Article Hayouu's Favorite KDrama Characters
I second in motion for Kim sam soon & Kang ma roo. Those characters, once you met them, you wont easily forget their names. Such a very notable characters.
1 0