Editorials
On The Vendetta of An • Jan 1, 2026
Title The Vendetta of An
Probably Cheng Yi’s best drama overall for me and that is saying a lot since I loved Mysterious Lotus Case Book. Not sure how to recover after finishing this. Perfect 10/10.
13 0
Replying to Mich • Aug 25, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I heard that it's Song Yi singing. Hopefully they will release it soon.
Her voice is lovely
2 0
Replying to epiphxnyy • Aug 25, 2025
Title Shadow Love
hi! i shazam’d it while i was watching bc i trally liked it too 🥹 the song is: 为你守候(《与晋长安》影视剧双向心动曲/插曲)…
Thanks ☺️
0 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 25, 2025
Title Shadow Love
That scene in the bookstore in episode 8 gave me butterflies. Does anyone know the OST played during the bookstore scene please?
6 4
On Feud • Jun 16, 2025
Title Feud
I’m enjoying the drama. It’s different but interesting and I like the leads but what’s the deal with the dude with the dragon shoulder pads though? Looks like he needs to go to an anger management class. Someone lied to him and told him he ate with that gear is in.
9 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 16, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
This is the only drama that can bring me out of MDL lurking. 5yrs and we’re here. I can’t wait to meet Fan Xian again.
11 1
Replying to justjacky • Dec 12, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
ML in Beauty of Resilience kills FLFL in Ashes of Love stabs ML to *almost deathFL in TTEOTM freaking pierces…
Also want to add Yehua removing Susu’s eyes and giving it to his side chick (Su Jin) 🙄 That one still hurts but you still want to root for Yehua despite that. I’m a lurker but had to sign up to MDL finally to make this comment 😂
0 0