Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: UK
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Jelena Petrovic • Mar 11, 2024
As someone who has seen a good number of original jdramas (and loved a lot of them), I can tell this one is not…
yeee I definitely see that. I enjoyed this but I see why people may think its mid. ratings have gone up a bit but some of the comments just felt like they'd nit have been said about cdramas, kdramas or even thaidramas so jt can be frustrating
1 0
Replying to Jelena Petrovic • Mar 11, 2024
As someone who has seen a good number of original jdramas (and loved a lot of them), I can tell this one is not…
I can understand disliking it being in English but sound wise I've seen plenty of jdramas use music like this for those scenes. also I don't think it's getting low ratings just because it's a jdrama but I do think people are way harsher on jdramas than other dramas overall on here.
1 2
On House of Ninjas • Mar 10, 2024
really don't understand why people hate this😅 on episode 6 and I think it's a great show and the OST hate is weird to me as its clearly a stylistic choice and I kind of like it. I've watched a lot of similiar shows that do this.
I swear jdramas get such harsh criticism compared to others.
9 4
Replying to Jzaday • Mar 1, 2024
Title The Sign
what's holding you back?
If you enjoy fantasy and mystery you'll likely enjoy it. The CGI isn't the best thing in the world but I honestly found it cool. There's a little dip in the middle especially with the romance but otherwise I enjoy it. I held back worried it was overhyped and I think in some ways it is but I see why because its a very new concept for BL and one we can hopefully see more of. Just try and quit if u dint like it
2 1
Replying to Toxic_Traits • Mar 1, 2024
Title The Sign
i can't understand if i should watch this or not
what's holding you back?
1 3
Replying to Dreamy-Nali • Mar 1, 2024
Title The Sign Spoiler
Apparently, a special episode in April (Theater cinema in Thailand) but don't know for international fans
praying we atleast get some fan subs asap😂 it can be so long for international fans with things like that ahhh
4 1
On The Sign • Mar 1, 2024
Title The Sign Spoiler
OMGJFHDHDB THE TEASER???????
SAINT!?!? SEASON 2????!!?

YES YES YES I NEED IMMEDIATELY
5 5
On The Sign • Feb 29, 2024
Title The Sign
SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT!?!
Just finished ep5. I am really loving this so far and love seeing more mature BL's come out in adult settings with good storyline. I H A T E the doctor so much he's eeeevil. however Heng is doing an amazing job of acting as him. my only thing is Tharn sometimes seems a little one dimensional? maybe that will change. Loving it though and Billy? ugh he's a great actor and gorgeous. Cannot complain
3 0
On The Sign • Feb 28, 2024
Title The Sign
Billy could have sexual tension with a lamp post I swear
12 0
Replying to marblebees • Feb 22, 2024
probably, the manga is still on-going and popular in japan, the live-action helped with sales even more.
thank you! luckily I can read in Japanese reasonably well so I may check out the untranslated to keep reading hehe thanks for the links
1 4
On Don't Call It Mystery • Feb 21, 2024
So much about it is good but more than anything the acting from everyone in this was SUPERB. I hope we get more of this it's definitely one of my favourite jdramas. I just need more,especially more of Garo and Totono. I also need more of Totono's backstorry
1 0
Replying to marblebees • Feb 21, 2024
probably, the manga is still on-going and popular in japan, the live-action helped with sales even more.
where in the manga does the live action finish? like where could I pick it up from after watching this?
I didn't know their was a manga and I love this and want more. fingers crossed for season 2
0 6
On Pit Babe • Feb 11, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Decent story, occasional meh moments but overall worth watching. Good twists and I enjoyed it. The cast really made it more than anything, I really hope to see this cast in more things, especially higher budget productions.
10 0
On Pit Babe • Feb 11, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
The fact Kenta finished Tony off was so satisfying
13 0
Replying to TamzinMillemni • Feb 8, 2024
Title Pit Babe
I think there’s a petition for them as a thrupple. 😅
tbf I am so down for that😂
1 0
On Pit Babe • Feb 7, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
I been shipping Kenta and Pete since we first saw then interact and I do even more now after ep 11 but everyone is shipping Pete and way??? interesting. I can also see this ship ooooo not the love triangle I saw coming but I like
8 2
Replying to theultdramalover • Feb 5, 2024
Title Pit Babe
I think you meant to say Babe, not Charlie 😅 but I get you & it's an emotional rollercoaster moving forward…
yes I did *face palm* I posted this at like 1am hahaha
1 0