Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 9, 2021
Replying to Kale_lean • May 15, 2022
Person Ro Woon
On the top right there should be an option that says edit this page. you can find a pic and submit for people…
Ah it's not like on the way top right but its above his summary/ description but to the top right. It's next to the 3101 heart likes. I think you have to be signed in and on a desktop to do it?
0 1
Replying to Rehens • May 11, 2022
Person Ro Woon
guys how to change his picture?
On the top right there should be an option that says edit this page. you can find a pic and submit for people to review. I'd do it but I am not sure whats a flattering photo for him but you can go for it!
1 3