Editorials
On The Boy Next World: Uncut • Mar 3, 2026
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
So I just finished watching the Japanese version of Boy next world and I had this urge to watch Wedding plan the series and as I was watching episode 5 I just saw Forth and Donut! Turns out this wasn't their first series together. They played supporting couple which is probably why I didn't notice until I was randomly rewatching Wedding Plan. Well I am happy that they became a couple again in a series with more screen time as Jin and Wim!
0 0
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Feb 10, 2026
Title Unknown Lover
Being a BL actor is hard; I seriously don't get how some people don't even have human decency to do crap like…
That is just as bad. I get so mad when people do that. Some people just don't understand boundaries.
2 0
Replying to StarSoul414 • Jan 25, 2026
Title Unknown Lover
Poor Thomas after being SH-ed. No one deserves that.
Being a BL actor is hard; I seriously don't get how some people don't even have human decency to do crap like that.
3 2
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Jan 22, 2026
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
I am going crazy trying to find the song in this series you know at the end of episode 2 and they go to the hotel room but that song really set the mood and I really liked it but it must have been a remix or something cause I think the original song is called Say it's Over by Solven, but I can't find the remix that the series made anywhere.
2 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Jan 8, 2026
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon Spoiler
I would love it if they continued their romance into the modern world. Like they did in One and Only and Forever and Ever. It spanned into two lifetimes.
2 0
On Devotee • Dec 30, 2025
Title Devotee
Does anyone know the 2nd ML
0 1
Replying to Romy • Dec 22, 2025
Title To My Shore
Honestly, FX is so damn toxic I hope they don' t have a happy ending...
There both broken inside from childhood trauma which is why their personalities are pretty trash. But that is what makes each other perfect together.
2 1
Replying to Bai_yu Cakrawala • Dec 22, 2025
Person Kang Hui
what's that short drama title? my baby girl?
Its the remake in Korean. It is on DramaBox app title is She Was Never a Good Girl
1 0
On Kang Hui • Dec 12, 2025
Person Kang Hui
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tcZnyUJUUTI
1 2
Replying to Alchemist • Dec 12, 2025
Title What a Good Girl
what is the name of that drama
It is on DramaBox
1 0
Replying to Alchemist • Dec 12, 2025
Title What a Good Girl
what is the name of that drama
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tcZnyUJUUTI
0 0
On Ball Boy Tactics • Nov 28, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics Spoiler
OMG I was watching Ball Boy Tactics and in episode 5 I realized the Interviewer was our dear Jun from Jun & Jun
0 0
Replying to baby_panda76 • Nov 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
Does anyone know what song he was singing? I can't find it so I'd greatly appreciate if someone knows. 😊
I had a brilliant idea I asked Google to listen to the song and I think I found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT4Zd4TiyII
1 1
Replying to baby_panda76 • Nov 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
Does anyone know what song he was singing? I can't find it so I'd greatly appreciate if someone knows. 😊
Preaching to the Choir, I have been searching for it all day and I cannot find it anywhere, so I just end up rewatching it.
1 0
On To My Shore • Nov 26, 2025
Title To My Shore Spoiler
Anyone else here really liking Lu Zhen's singing in episode 3? I ended up rewatching it 4 times.
4 5
On Dangerous Lover Season 2 • Nov 19, 2025
Title Dangerous Lover Season 2
Where is Season 1?
0 4
Replying to emberzmars • Nov 16, 2025
Title Chong Fan Shi Ba Zhi Feng Lin Wan Jiang
https://reelxia.com/drama/zc
Thank You🙇♀️
1 1
Replying to Jwells • Nov 15, 2025
Title My Cat Girlfriend
Raw version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGMUu9ypqKU
Thank You!
1 0
Replying to obsessedWITHdrama • Nov 14, 2025
Title The Manipulated
can you tell me, what remake?
Its right under related content, "Fabricated City" its a movie
0 0
On The Manipulated • Nov 14, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Its nice that Ji Chang Wook plays the same role in the remake
0 2
