News
On East of Eden • Oct 28, 2025
Title East of Eden
Why do I feel like I saw this on dramabox? Anyone got the title or code for this on a dramabox if its there?
0 1
On Zao Shi Bai Yue Guang Chuan Shi Yi Nian Hou, Cheng Quan Jia Fu Xing Season 2 • Oct 24, 2025
Title Zao Shi Bai Yue Guang Chuan Shi Yi Nian Hou, Cheng Quan Jia Fu Xing Season 2
I am just waiting for Jwells to drop the links
3 0
On The Tyrant’s Bride-To-Be • Oct 23, 2025
Title The Tyrant’s Bride-To-Be
I was scrolling through Dramabox and suddenly I saw it and I was like is that our dear Jun?
1 0
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Oct 14, 2025
Title From Hate to Love in Flames
Hi Jwells would you happen to know the link for this drama? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtghE7H4vx0&lc=UgxStDzLf1Ya7D0ANx94AaABAg.ANOrSrmALdsAOGcUGUPyvr
Thats ok
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Oct 14, 2025
Title From Hate to Love in Flames
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXgWeFNXMC4Dubbed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7OHlsB-_jkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKNtnNhIaLo…
Hi Jwells would you happen to know the link for this drama? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtghE7H4vx0&lc=UgxStDzLf1Ya7D0ANx94AaABAg.ANOrSrmALdsAOGcUGUPyvr
0 2
Replying to Nishaa • Oct 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
The comment section has been full of the same sentiments about SWL and GT since last night 😅🥲
Yup we all feel robbed. We didn't get to see SWL begging for GT to come back to him. Which I would have loved to have seen.
2 0
On ABO Desire • Oct 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
From the comments below I see I am not the only one grieved over SWL and GT ending.
15 2
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Sep 12, 2025
Title Hao Yi Ge Da Xiao Jie
Both links are down.
Thank You!
0 0
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Sep 12, 2025
Title Love Me like a Revolution
Jwells can you help me find this show I can't even try and track it down because I don't know any of the actors.…
Thank You 🙇♀️
1 0
Replying to Jwells • Sep 12, 2025
Title Hao Yi Ge Da Xiao Jie
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Z5Z7LxjOUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3uZ-yASpSwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noMRmModI-chttps://www.dailymotion.com/video/xawyvr6https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9hu1yghttps://www.dailymotion.com/search/what%20a%20young%20lady!/top-results*Feel…
Both links are down.
0 2
Replying to Jwells • Sep 12, 2025
Title Love Me like a Revolution
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muSx1TfBcjQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p33V6p9VdIkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eztfD_uW2Pwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxH42PfnTdIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYL37MIV9B0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAybsf9IFYEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik7_PL2ayHUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUxHWG6Kl1ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGyQbz_a9fMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYRCeODqHighttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoPDJfyu2y8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHzOgld31kQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJOnO1cwy1khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brhPXTGnb7khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLoEQkJ9Glkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsVjSj9NY_E*Feel…
Jwells can you help me find this show I can't even try and track it down because I don't know any of the actors. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/23X87B5AkrM
1 2
On Zhi Zhi Fu Zhi Zhi • Sep 4, 2025
Title Zhi Zhi Fu Zhi Zhi Spoiler
That ending was practically ripped right out of Lovely Runner. LOL.
3 0
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Sep 3, 2025
Title To Lie with Night
Hey Jwells do you happen to have a link for this drama? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFOvAgHa0dQ&list=LL&index=543&ab_channel=LuluDrama
Thank You!
1 0
Replying to Jwells • Sep 3, 2025
Title To Lie with Night Spoiler
Raw version: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9q1n16 (Part 1)https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9q1n1e (Part…
Hey Jwells do you happen to have a link for this drama? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFOvAgHa0dQ&list=LL&index=543&ab_channel=LuluDrama
0 2
On Yang Shu Yu • Sep 3, 2025
Person Yang Shu Yu
Anyone got links for this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brJPwT0G7fo&list=LL&index=43&ab_channel=LostGirlShortfilm
1 1
Replying to Joyb619 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Burning in Daylight
Hey, do you happen to have any links for the Zhang Yuntao version of this drama.
His Obsession Burns
1 1
On Jin Zi • Sep 2, 2025
Person Jin Zi
Anyone got a link for this one yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5EgcANx2nA&list=LL&index=1&ab_channel=JerryFlixStudio
1 1
Replying to DevilAngelique • Aug 31, 2025
Title To Lie with Night
https://mydramalist.com/791884-ta-bu-xunAnother version of the same story
OMG Thanks I was literally looking for that!
0 0
On Ma Xiao Yu • Aug 27, 2025
Person Ma Xiao Yu
Anyone know which drama this is? https://www.facebook.com/reel/1075636161417027
0 1
On Love & Revenge • Aug 27, 2025
Title Love & Revenge
Someone please let me know when this shows up in any official app or site with clear subtitles! Please and thank you.
0 5
