Editorials
On Dream to You • Jun 24, 2026
Title Dream to You
Every single picture of theirs is so pretty😍.
5 0
Replying to InSearchOfHappyEndings • Jun 23, 2026
Title Dream to You
it says jul 13?
July 13 is the release date.
2 0
On Dream to You • Jun 19, 2026
Title Dream to You
Hwang InYoup looks so innocent🥺 in the school uniform photos.
11 0
On The WONDERfools • Jun 19, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
This was Cha Eunwoo's best performance till date. Man, he can be both hot and cute at the same time.
17 1
On Kim Hyang Gi • Jun 17, 2026
Person Kim Hyang Gi
After watching, avor I feel like she could be the perfect choice for hidden love's fl if it ever gets a korean remake.
1 1
On The WONDERfools • Jun 17, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
This drama sometimes, feels like the korean version of Stranger Things. It has so many similarities like superpower experiment on kids, kids addressing the scientist as father and a lost kid.
1 0
On The First Frost • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Frost Spoiler
After watching, ep 25 my heart really cried for the fl. What kind of a horrible mother does she have?
3 0
On I Seopui Yeonae • Jun 7, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Still no news for the fl.
1 0
Replying to merry • Jun 7, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Are u sure 😁?
No, It's the opposite. The ml is four years older than the fl. He is 34 and she is 30.
2 0
On Dream to You • Jun 7, 2026
Title Dream to You
Please release a teaser now!
3 1
On Dream to You • Jun 4, 2026
Title Dream to You
It's finally coming. 😁
5 0
On Absolute Value of Romance • Jun 4, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
I absolutely miss this show. ☹️
8 0
Replying to leadtheprotection • Jun 2, 2026
Person Kim Hyang Gi
This is totally random but it just came to me as I was watching Absolute Value of Romance so I'm gonna put it…
They'll make a really good pair.
3 0
Replying to Kdrama fan smile • May 31, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
There are no couples.
Sort of. It is especially about friendship and following one's passion.
2 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • May 31, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance Spoiler
now that this is done, can someone explain what is the plot herei get she writes BL imagining her teachers or…
There are no couples.
3 3
Replying to citylights • May 30, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance Spoiler
I love Euiju’s little brother! kid is like 10 or something but he talks like he’s 30🤣🤣
I love how he supported her in the 15th episode
7 7
Replying to minnie xo • May 29, 2026
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I’m watching move to heaven rn, should I watch this after it!!!!
If you like law and slice of life dramas then it'll be a good watch.
1 0
Replying to Ta_Da • May 27, 2026
Title The Scarecrow
lol, it is not meant to be satisfying
Face the reality buddy. In real life, one who has the power never gets punished for his wrongdoings.
0 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • May 27, 2026
Title The Scarecrow
nahhh I seeaarrr. bro was too friendly, I forgot he was a killer for a sec but was intimidating at the same time
That's the whole point actually, he was not a typical criminal. He was a psycho.
6 0
Replying to nyx_seraphim • May 26, 2026
Title The Scarecrow
Idk if I'd make a good lawyer but I'll definitely help you hide the body and not get caught
Then it's a deal. 🤩
2 0
