Editorials
On The Scarecrow • May 26, 2026
Title The Scarecrow
Can I get a good lawyer here if I go and kill the two annoying detectives and prosecutor cha?
4 3
Replying to ebonwilde • May 25, 2026
Title The Scarecrow
taejoo being used as a ''good cop" foil for thing 1 and thing 2, but he's equally as blind and impulsive as…
Really man, how could you make someone a killer only because of a handkerchief.
0 1
On The Scarecrow • May 25, 2026
Title The Scarecrow
After watching the 7th episode, I felt like getting inside the phone screen and kill the killer myself.
2 0
Replying to leona • May 20, 2026
Person Park Hye Soo
there were some bullying rumors around her back then and her last project also got delayed alot for the same reason.…
The rumours were false.
1 1
Replying to danny_ang • May 20, 2026
Person Park Hye Soo
came here after watched Swing Kids, how is she now?there are no more of her project in MDL after 2022
I think she left showbiz after the fake bullying allegations.
1 0
Replying to Kdrama fan smile • May 19, 2026
Title Come and Hug Me
That was I the first time I got happy to see a character die.
Yup, it was an absolute delight.
0 1
Replying to dramanest_ • May 18, 2026
Title Come and Hug Me
Thank god that one reporter got whacked. She definitely deserved it. Honestly wish they showed it instead of cutting…
That was I the first time I got happy to see a character die.
1 3
Replying to andycarl • May 18, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
I came here to check exactly this!!
There's nothing like that in the show.
9 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • May 17, 2026
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Is it any good i dropped it after few episodes?
0 1
Replying to kailin • May 17, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
right?! I thought it was supposed to be a story about that: her turning the teacher's real life interactions into…
There's gonna be no romance. The ml said it in an interview.
12 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • May 16, 2026
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I was a bit unsure about this show before watching it but it turned out be so good. Lee jun ho is the best 🥰
2 2
On All of Us Are Dead Season 2 • May 16, 2026
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
Will this come out when I am in heaven?
9 3
Replying to deit • May 16, 2026
Title Bareunyeonae Giljabi
I'm worried about the 12 episode runtime since the webtoon is 150+ episodes and it's so well written and cohesive…
For real, The webtoon is so wholesome with no unlikeable characters. I just want that no character is omitted.
6 0
Replying to I Seopui Yeonae • May 14, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Replying to deleted comment
So what's your recommendation then.
0 0
On Jo Hye Joo • May 14, 2026
Person Jo Hye Joo
Can she be fl for the kdrama adaptation of the webtoon selfish romance ( if it's ever made into a kdrama)
4 1
On Suh Jie Hye • May 14, 2026
Person Suh Jie Hye
A very underrated actress , who has the potential to be a great female lead
6 0
On Go Youn Jung • May 11, 2026
Person Go Youn Jung
Who has come up with the idea to put up just a weird pic as the profile pic?
14 0
On If Wishes Could Kill • May 8, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
Can anyone explain what happened to Nari at the end?
1 5
Replying to shichi • May 8, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
Before I put this on my list, this is listed as a romance drama and she's a high schooler. Does she get romantically…
No nothing like this happens.
0 0
On Come and Hug Me • May 6, 2026
Title Come and Hug Me
I started this drama few years ago but couldn't finish it back then. Finally got to complete it today and to my suprise it turned out to be quiet good. The leads had so much chemistry between them. Wish that the fl's brother's storyline was explored a little bit more but overall it was nice watch.
1 0
